The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Summer Love Empty
PostSubject: Summer Love   Summer Love EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Summer arrived at the Observatory. She was supposed to be gathering equipment for the Monument but she had one goal once she got to the station, she had to speak to Saehir Marrus.

She glared at the Romulan beauty, "What do you think you are doing?"

"I am helping out. It is my job as the tactical officer and as the Admiral's Aide.', Saehir looked at Summer.

"Tan is my man.", Summer blasted.

"You obviously are not showing it.", Saehir taunted.

"You chose the Betazoid Alliance not once but twice. You are orbiting Darona and not Medara. I am here and you are not.", Saehir looked at Summer.

"I was with him on Destiny. I have followed him around the universe. He is the kindest and most gentle soul in the universe.", Summer snapped at Saehir.

"And yet where are you again?", Saehir snapped right back.

Summer felt pain in the words. Saehir was right. She had chosen power over Tan. She had always been content to be at his side. She had reduced her rank on several occasions just to be near him. She had declined many offers to move on.

Summer looked at Saehir, "Shut up, Bitch!"

Saehir smiled and walked away, "I have to get a cup of tea for Admiral Tan."

Summer looked at Saehir. She went about the business of gathering supplies and equipment for the upkeep of the Monument. She actually did have a job to do.

The words echoed in her mind. Saehir was right. She was orbiting Darona and Tan was here. She needed to decide who and what she wanted to be.

The call of the House of Vasa was a grand one. The house continues to gain prominence back home with the trouble experienced by the Larees and the Corens. If she stayed on the Monument, there is a good chance she could make a play for the top job in the Betazoid Alliance. Imagine the power, the prestige and even the ability to get her own family in command of First Corinthians. Since the death of Elora, there has been little influence by the great house.

If she left for the Observatory, she would be nothing more than a farmer's wife. She would give up all that she stood for. She would give up the existence of the Matriarchal Betazed Society. She would give up so much.

Summer had a choice to make.

Posted by:

Ambassador Summer Vasa
Executive Officer
Magenta's Monument
Betazoid Alliance
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Summer Love
Page 1 of 1