The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Lovin'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Summer Lovin' Empty
PostSubject: Summer Lovin'   Summer Lovin' EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:01 pm

The portly lovable Tan stood by the Operations Console looking over the upgrades required to make the fighter squadron a viable defence force. For so long the reassignment center had been nothing more than a stopover point. Now it is active once more and needs to be protected.

He watched as the beautiful Summer put the mighty station through her paces. Summer had worked so hard to make the 756 into something more than a service station. Tan felt his skin crawl as Rear Admiral Deveniss slithered onto the Operations Platform.

Commodore Tan hated to have the Federation Observer wandering around. His fears were about to be realized. Deveniss moved up to Summer, "Good evening, Commander."

"Rear Admiral.", Summer smiled. The smile brought a sneer to the face of the Hierarchy Clanner. He wanted to walk over and mark his territory but he knew he could not just do that.

"Do you know that a Selayan bares a strong genetic lineage to snake of Earth. We are blessed with two sex organs called hemipenes which would allow us to provide great pleasure to a human or a Betazoid like yourself.", Daveniss casually explained.

Tan looked at the floor. The Hierarchy Clanner could offer her no such connection. He turned and headed for Station Command. Summer listened calmly to the Federation Observer but kindly announced that she was not interested.

Summer looked over to find her Tan. She wanted to reassure him. She could not find Tan but soon found the Commodore going over crew manifests in his office.

"Tan, why did you leave?", Summer asked.

"I saw you had a gentleman caller.", Tan announced in near classic prose.

"Pleeeaase, I have only one gentleman caller.", Summer looked at Tan.

"I cannot offer you what Rear Admiral Deveniss can.", Tan looked at Summer.

"You can offer me love. That is far more important. I am a Betazoid. The connection we share is something far greater.", Summer smiled.

"I cannot over you anything sexually.", Tan looked at the floor.

As he looked at the floor, Summer undid her black uniform pants allowing them to fall to the floor. She jumped up on to his desk exposing her secret garden to her true love. Tan looked up, "Dear god, Summer."

"Well Commodore, you are good with your fingers. I have seen you work a console and I know you have something to offer me.... romantically and sexually.", Summer wiggled her little butt around.

Tan slowly touched her special place. Summer quivered with anticipation as her one love made her feel alive and connected to something.

The portly Clanner was blessed with bigger than a human or Betazoid fingers. Summer grinned as he inserted those wonderous appendages sending her into a sexual frenzy. Tan could offer something. He could offer the beautiful Betazoid a glimpse of heaven.

Posted by:

Commodore Tan of the Hierarchy
Commanding Officer - Starbase 756
Orbiting Camelot Colony
King's Fleet / Star Fleet Joint Lease Project
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Summer Lovin'
Page 1 of 1