The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looks good, tastes great

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Looks good, tastes great Empty
PostSubject: Looks good, tastes great   Looks good, tastes great EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:46 pm

"I think you like things this way.", Trudi looked at Nicole.

"I am stuck here as the little homemaker and you can be the jet setting doctor and now city councillor for the King's County District with the city of Brooklyn.", Trudi picked a fight.

"You agreed to the transfer to 2016 knowing that this would be the result and you could control me even further. I might as well have agreed to the assignment as an Orion Slave. I would have at least got to see more than these stupid condo walls.", Trudi started to raise her voice.

"You know what Nicole, I am done with this and I am done with you. I have made contact with Agent Wu and I am going back to Tellar Prime. I am leaving you alone just like you leave me alone everyday. I am done!", Trudi grabbed her suitcase as Caitlin came walking in.

Caitlin smiled at Nicole, "Troubles in paradise, Governor?"

Nicole hated this. She hated that Caitlin was interfering AGAIN. Nicole sat down at the table. She poured a glass of wine and stared at the table.

"You know how far you have fallen when a potential life of slavery is better than being with you!", Trudi shouted at Nicole.

"Go to hell, Nicole. I hope you die here, bitch!", Trudi snapped.

Nicole rested her head on the table. She did not cry. She probably should have but Trudi was right. She did leave her here alone. She was a bitch and she did like the control of having her mate here. She had done these things to Trudi.

Nicole went to bed that night. Maybe she deserved this. She got up the next morning and went down to the kitchen. She turned the corner and jumped back seeing a Tellarite sitting at the table.

"Hi, Nikki.", Bella Pan'Taar looked at Nicole.

"Bella?", Nicole was stunned.

"But how?", Nicole gasped, "Why?"

"Through Section 31, I had maintained open communications with my cousin. She told me about her suffering life here in 2016. She told me how much she hated it. She sent me pictures of this beautiful condo, of the wonderful meals and even of you and her preparing them together.", Bella explained.

"I was stuck eating Klingon crap in the ambassador's corps. and holding onto the bed as some pathetic Tellarite General tried to f**k me. It was disgusting.", Bella described, "I actually thought of you and Bruce Montgomery as the short frumpy a**hole took advantage of his position. When I complained to Marcus-Brutus, my own father, he told me I should be flattered that I was chosen."

"I should be flattered.", Bella started to cry.

"Trudi told me how much you hurt her. She has no idea what hurt is.", Bella sobbed.

Nicole just held her former partner. The girls just hugged each other. Nicole started to cry. She had not cried over losing Trudi but she shared tears of pain with Bella. The girls just spent the day holding each other and crying. Nicole told stories of colonists lost, even of colonies lost and gave lessons about life in 2016.

Nicole poured some wine and the girls got into the wine a bit. A tipsy Nicole looked at Bella, "Is there anything else I can do?"

Bella looked at Nicole, "Go put on something sexy, some fragrant perfume and f**k the smell of Tellarite General off of me."

Nicole smiled, "It would be my honour."

Bella grinned, "You look f**king hot!"

Bella hugged Nicole, "You smell even better."

Bella pushed Nicole back towards the couch. Nicole fell back legs open.

"I bet you taste even better!", Bella pounced on her mate.

Posted by:

Ambassador Bella Pan'Taar
Housewife
Brooklyn, NY
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Looks good, tastes great
Page 1 of 1