The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Very Vulcan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Not Very Vulcan Empty
PostSubject: Not Very Vulcan   Not Very Vulcan EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:44 pm

A common misconception associated with the series (and Spock in particular) is that Vulcans only have sex once every seven years. In most cases, the sex with a Vulcan is considered effective, efficient and simply as a release. It is only during the Pon Farr can the emotional connection and intensity known in human sexuality can be shared with the green blooded species.

The openness of the colonies has allowed for Vulcans who embrace their emotions to find a home. Commander S'Nii of the USS Cataria's Sunrise comes to mind.

One Vulcan who has always embraced her true heritage is Captain T'Zohl of Vulcan, commanding officer of the USS Quasar Quest. Even though, the Vulcan has had multiple relationships with now Commander John Warren, she has always maintained her Vulcan level of decorum. Until now...

Christine was so proud of breaking the story. The image of T'Zohl laying naked on top of her Tactical Officer Wolf Faulkner in a very sexual and emotional pose blasted Christine ahead of her rival, Brittany Brown. She was on top of the reporting world again.

Suddenly FBN was calling to get her opinions on the Romulan Attack, on the potential of the Klingon colony at Delavan and even on the leadership of Nicole Branson, Vincent Viceroy and Task Force Commander Tania Branson.

Christine was on top of the universe when Captain T'Zohl walked into her office, "You bitch!"

"Please, Captain. A little control. You are a Vulcan after all.", Christine taunted. The bitch is back.

T'Zohl looked at her, "How could you turn something so special; A moment shared between two people serving in space together and put into a personal log and turn it into a sexual thing? You disgust me."

"If you think personal logs are secure, you are an idiot. Most illogical.", Christine continued to throw T'Zohl heritage in her face.

T'Zohl shoved her, "You don't see me posting images of your fish sucker latched on to your nipples on OWN or in my OWN story. At least my love is humanoid."

Christine shoved T'Zohl and the two ladies glared at each other. In both cases, their green blood boiling!!

T'Zohl disappeared down the hallway.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Reporter
OWN Broadcasting
Observatory 642

Captain T'Zohl of Vulcan
Commanding Officer
USS Quasar Quest
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net