The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Udder Pleasure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Udder Pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Udder Pleasure   Udder Pleasure EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. This is the basis of relativity. Betsy has continued to mess with the nanobotics associated with her appearance. Experience with the surgery has told us that stressing the hormones leads to a more stringent return of the tradition features.

Betsy has seen the embarrassment of enlarged udder type nipples. She has spent many an hour with Hulanen talking about her appearance. Hulanen uses other examples like Admirals Deveniss and Tan who have not altered their appearance and have successful relationships. She also spoke about Tracer and Click who have strong relationships with Christine and Victoria.

Betsy did not care about these people. She wanted to look more human. She knew that stressing the hormones could result in strong returns of her Bovidae features. She did not care.

She came home with only horns, large ears and a tail. Theses are features she could live with. She was very proud of the second step and enjoyed kissing her Nicole face to face for the first time ever.

Nicole could hear the bellowing in the living room when she got up the next morning. She went downstairs to find Betsy straddled on the coffee table.

"Oh Nicole, I am so sorry you have to see me like this.", Betsy offered.

"I know how to deal with this. The hormones need to be used up.", Nicole slid under Betsy and began slurping on the large teets.

Betsy was very embarrassed but surprisingly aroused. She could feel her human positioned nipples begin to harden. She could feel the udder recede as Nicole enjoyed her suckling.

Soon, there was little more than 4 extra bumps on her abdomen. Betsy could not believe Nicole would do that for her.

"Thank you, Nikki.", Betsy smiled. She tried to stand up but Nicole held her legs.

"I am not through suckling.", Nicole giggled.

"But the udder has receded.", Betsy played along.

"I guess I will have to suckle on something else down here.", Nicole slowly lowered Betsy's jeans.

Betsy had something to moo about now.

Posted By:

Betsy Bose
Trophy Wife of Nicole Branson
Covenant Energy
Orbiting Reykja Penthe
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Udder Pleasure
Page 1 of 1