The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Pleasure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

My Pleasure Empty
PostSubject: My Pleasure   My Pleasure EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:39 am

Maple was a doctor and a Coren. She loved medicine. In 2386, she was shunned by her masculine hard features but after finding the King's Fleet, she could practice medicine and be accepted.

She had found Galileo Leo purely by accident and the two had formed what they thought was a beautiful and lasting relationship but then came King's County Medical.

Medicine in 2396 was about touch less not invasive electronic and often seemingly magical laser repair. Patient survivability was at an all time high. If you were still breathing or there was minimal brain activity, you were going to live.

Medicine in 2016 was invasive, brutal and bloody. The doctor was at war with death and was undermanned, with inefficient weapons and fought on through sheer will. Though this is not as successful in saving lives, the war created battle hardened heroes who loved and lived to fight. It can be exhilarating and all consuming.

Maple just did not come around the restaurant much. Galileo was left with Leta and Kaylynn to run the restaurant. They worked hard together and they played hard together. Kaylynn developed a deep affection for the Caitian cook. He even let her in his kitchen; a rarity for anyone let alone a prisoner.

Kaylynn made a play for the Caitian but Galileo reminded the prisoner that while she was beautiful, she was not a woman. Kaylynn was devastated and was sobbing in the prison when Chi Chi arrived.

Chi chi was the female name adopted by the body hidden Xindi Tchilick Tchilack. Click had become a very successful police officer in his Branson Beauty form. Click needed to know the story so Scott explained Khilan's rejection by his father, by Franklin Stone and most recently by Galileo Leo. She was a prisoner, depressed and overblown by rejection.

Click asked why she did not simply have gender reassignment surgery. Scott frowned. He had offered. He even had Skye come over and take a look. The problem is her Klingon DNA. If she was opened up, her Klingon features would become more dominant. She may be female but she would not be herself.

Click went to see Skye. He had an offer. He would give up his feminist to Khilan Kevoth. Skye refused. As she said, she was not just there to do those surgeries. Click then went to Maple. He told her the story. He told her that Khilan was after Galileo. If she did the surgery, she would likely lose the Restauranteur. Maple had to decide.

Maple had really already left a Galileo anyway. She was spending her days at the hospital. Maple came to the prison with Click. She sat with Click as she described the proposal. Khilan looked at Click, "Are you sure? Do you understand what you are giving up?"

"I am helping out a friend. I have learned in my service to the King's Fleet that there is no greater service to the crown.", Click smiled.

"I am falling for Galileo.", Khilan looked at Dr. Coren.

"I know.", Maple frowned.

"To you, I ask the same question. Do you know what you are giving up?", Khilan asked the surgeon.

Galileo finished cleaning his kitchen. He smiled as he looked at the pots glisten. He remembered his desire to leave Cait and to have a space adventure. He remembered how much he hated his father's kitchen. He wanted out of there so bad. He has had adventures in the King's Fleet. He has commanded stations in space. Now here in this kitchen in Brooklyn NY 2016, he actually loved cooking. He loved what he had become. He was a Leo and he was damn proud to operate a Leo's Restaurant.

Galley went upstairs to his quarters. He was started to see Khilan Kevoth sitting on the counter with a glass of red wine.

While she looked stunning, Galileo repeated his previous assertion, "I do not swing that way. I like girls."

Khilan slowly slid the shirt to one side to expose the genetic level reassignment at the hands of Dr. Maple Coren. Galileo gasped, "All female?"

"Aye Ambassador.", Khilan grinned.

Galileo came forward and kissed the Klingon hybrid. Khilan whispered, "Be gentle, it's my first time."

Galley picked her up and carried her to the bed.

Victoria came back to the Renaissance looking for Click. She opened the door of the apartment they shared, "Chi Chi why weren't you at work today. We could have used the help."

Click walked around the corner. His ant like Insectoid features on full display. Victoria gasped. Click looked at her, "You should sit down."

He told her the story of Khilan Kevoth and the painful tears. He told her that he felt uncomfortable as Chi Chi. He was Click. He was a grumpy bug man. He told her that he was comfortable with her leaving.

"Oh no! You are not getting rid of me that easily.", Victoria snapped.

"But I am a hideous bug creature and not the soft beautiful humanoid you have been making love to at night.", Click grumbled.

"Chi Chi was beautiful but she made love like a woman too. She felt like a woman. It was not natural. She ate pussy like a woman. She kissed like a woman. Now Click, he ate pussy like a man possessed and those fingers. Oh my god, they are better than any vibrator EVER!!!", Victoria exhaled as she thought about her history with the Xindi. A history her father hated.

Victoria slowly lifted up her skirt, "We have some catching up to do, my old friend."

Click scooped up his longtime lover, "Fuck yeah!"

Victoria flew onto the bed tossed by her Xindi life partner. The human winged her panties across the room. She grinned, "Eat me, Click."

"My pleasure!", the bug disappeared between the legs of his human mate.

Posted by:

Major Victoria Viceroy
Motorcycle Unit Officer
King's County PD
Brooklyn NY
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

My Pleasure
Page 1 of 1