The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Pleasure....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

My Pleasure.... Empty
PostSubject: My Pleasure....   My Pleasure.... EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:15 am

Talking fast cars, working on fast cars and even having sex in fast cars is just that... Fast! Giselle and Tracer felt the passion of those cars and that speed. Giselle mistook that passion for cars for passion in life. Tracer had recently split from Frankie Stone and was looking for something to fill the void. Giselle was impressionable in her new human form and she fell for the charms of the infamous suckler.

Giselle soon came to realize that working days in the shop with a life partner working nights as a highway speed enforcement officer is not fun. Tracer and Giselle rarely spent any time together. He loved his job and patrolling the highway. He was happy. While she loved working on cars, she had spent her recent history with the kinder gentler Bajoran Acrylos Teero. The engineer had that gentle Bajoran way of the prophets. Giselle missed that gentle spirit.

Tracer made love like he drove cars, hard fast and quick. In the beginning, that passion was fabulous and so different from the gentle spirit of a man with a good Bajoran heart. Acrylos made love like he made buildings, carefully planned, meticulously assembled but memorable to behold.

Giselle was in the shop when she heard about Penny turned Perry Phanell and the release of Nicole Branson. She jumped in celebration. Her coworkers thought it was about Branson's release but it was not. She was happy to learn that Perry Phanell existed. It meant that Penny Phanell was no more. She had a chance.

Giselle learned that Acrylos was at work at the Feed Mill. She headed out to the mill. She sat in the parking lot waiting for Acrylos to come out after work. She stood by the front bumper of her car dressed very provocatively.

Acrylos came out of the mill offices. He saw Giselle standing there.

"I thought you were never coming out.", the humanized Caitian looked at the Bajoran.

"What are you doing here?", Acrylos asked.

"I heard about Penny. I thought you could use a friend.", Giselle offered.

"What about Tracklerca?", Acrylos looked at the gorgeous woman.

"Tracer is not the man you are.", Giselle offered an ego boost, "No one is."

"I would like to have a drink to see if there is a chance for us.", Giselle suggested.

"I have to eat. How 'bout supper?", Acrylos countered.

"I'd like that.", Giselle smiled.

Giselle and Acrylos went to Leo's. The pair finished up. Giselle offered to take Acrylos for a ride in the red mustang she was rebuilding. He agreed. The pair drove out as Giselle eyed up a few acreages around the countryside pointing out a few with garages. She knew that Acrylos was making a lot of money at the feed mill and from the province working on the rink. She stopped near a grove of trees. She got out and took out a nice blanket out of her trunk. She laid it down and waved to her former Bajoran lover. They lay there kissing.

Giselle looked at Acrylos, "Make love to me Ace."

Acrylos gently slid inside the mechanic. It was like coming home. Giselle moaned as she came almost instantly after insertion. It was magical. Acrylos took her to the heavens two more times before joining her.

Giselle looked at Acrylos, "Can you ever forgive me?"

"If you keep that up...", Acrylos teased.

"It would be my pleasure.", Giselle smiled.

Posted by:

Acrylos Teero
Production Coordinator
Camelot Feeds
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

My Pleasure....
Page 1 of 1