The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There Is Still Goodness In The World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

There Is Still Goodness In The World Empty
PostSubject: There Is Still Goodness In The World   There Is Still Goodness In The World EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:15 pm

"I bet you are wondering why I asked you in here.", Nicole looked at Jaskalla Naar'Haaj.

Nicole walked around the front of her desk and sat cross legged in front of the new King's Fleet officer. She carefully recrossed her legs. The movement was so obvious.

Jaskalla knew of Nicole's affection for the a Tellarite people. She also knew one truth. It was the actions of the black widow that led to her father and namesake being killed. She was horribly offended by the outright pass.

"My father is dead because of you. You have the nerve to make a pass at me. Sonjac may be able to move past the history but I cannot and will not. You disgust me. I am in the King's Fleet for an opportunity not to sleep with a political train wreck that is libel to get me killed. Stay away from me, Branson. I hate you.", Jaskalla stood up and stormed out.

Nicole was stunned. She sat there destroyed. She had created this monster. She made this bed and now she had to sleep in it.... Alone.

Nicole did not know that Sonja Naar'Haaj had also came to see her and was in the hallway as Jaskalla hit her with all torpedoes blazing. She watched her breakdown in silence.

Nicole was on the way home when Tania chimed on the communicator, "I have the children for a few hours."

Nicole did not quite understand why her mother had Mac and Brenna but it was better they did not see her wallowing in her own self pity anyways.

Nicole could smell a wonderful meal as she entered the house. She thought perhaps her mother had replicated a meal to help cheer her up. The smells were so natural. Nicole thought of Galley's. The Caitian insisted on real cooking replicating only the ingredients. The smell was so wonderful, Nicole was almost drawn into the kitchen.

She was stunned to find her little naked chef.

"Sonja?", Nicole looked puzzled. She had last seen the young lady in a cargo container barely able to move.

"I saw how Jaskalla treated you today. It is no way to treat a hero.", Sonja smiled, twirling around to make sure Nicole could catch a glimpse of her naked butt.

"I am hardly a hero. I have led colonist to their death for years. I am the harbinger of death not a hero.", Nicole sat down as Sonja brought her a glass of wine.

"You have shown people that sometimes you have to set an example and stand up to the superpowers in order to keep them honest. Councillor T'tan is traveling to Paris so the little guy can be heard. Colonies and colonists around the known worlds look at that and they know that steps are being taken to put the Federation back on the path of righteousness. Elizabeth Coren is UFP President today because of lessons she learned from you.", Sonja put her hand on Nicole's.

She lifted the apron up over her head to expose her Branson Beauty naked body. She leaned forward and kissed Nicole. Nicole slowly kissed her back.

"Stop, that is dessert. First a wonderful meal prepared with love and then lovemaking...", Sonja giggled serving Nicole in her hairless nakedness.

Nicole had resisted the younger student. She was never sure of her motives. Had her father put her up to this? She had resisted the young lady to protect her from the curse. She should have turned her away. Look what happened to Betsy.

Nicole lay on her back, that foraging snout between her legs and that tongue deep inside her. She moaned with excitement and joy. These things can still exist amongst all this chaos.

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Younger Academy
Reykja Penthe
Klingon Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

There Is Still Goodness In The World
Page 1 of 1