The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Fling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Summer Fling Empty
PostSubject: Summer Fling   Summer Fling EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Summer had Colby up on the station. She saw Vincent and went running over to the Admiral. This was not about protocol or rank, this was about friendship and love. She burst by security and hugged her adoptive father. Vincent and Elora were a wonderful couple. Vincent picked her up awkwardly. He was not always the best father when it came to affection.

Summer came rushing over to take her from him, "I am very sorry, Admiral."

"No need to be sorry, I am always happy to see Colby.", Vincent smiled.

"Perhaps you could bring her by later and we could have supper or something.", Vincent offered.

"Could we? Could we, please?", Colby begged.

"All right.", Summer accepted.

Summer brought the young lady up to the Officer's mess. She enjoyed talking to Vincent about Elora. Elora and Cole Russo did not have a wonderful marriage but Vincent and Elora shared a special bond. Summer felt a lot like Catherine Coren in wanting to have that special bond. Summer and Vincent talked and drank wine late into the evening.

Poor little Colby fell asleep on the couch in the room. Vincent looked over, "Oh dear."

"I hate to wake her.", Summer frowned.

"Then don't.", Vincent looked at Summer.

"I promised Nicole I would not let her out of my sight. I cannot leave her here.", Summer looked at Vincent.

"Then don't.", Vincent repeated.

"The couch will be very uncomfortable and I have a shift in the early morning.", Summer observed.

"You would not have to use the couch.", Vincent looked at Summer.

"What about Colonel Beamon?", Summer looked at Vincent.

"She is off on some marine thingy with the Zombies. She is always gone somewhere. It can get pretty lonely up here.", Vincent looked at Summer and leaned in for a kiss.

Summer wanted to resist... She could not... She kissed Vincent. She thougth of Rear Admiral Tan and what they had shared since the Destiny but this was something other. This was a real humanoid relationship.... complete with proper humanoid parts.

In that act, Vincent and Summer had wrecked two legendary relationships. Vincent had betrayed Zoe and her trust and love for marriage. Summer had betrayed Tan and all that their relationship had stood for. It was both a beautiful and horrific moment.

The act turned the 756 in a cemetary. It was so quiet as both parties learned of the tryst. It was a horrible. Zoe was devastated and packed for the surface. Tan was deeply hurt and moped around the station. Summer was her bubbly self and tried to help lift his spirits telling him that he had learned a lot about relationships and he would be able to find another.

Tan could not see it. Summer even tried to fix up Zoe and Tan but Zoe still searched for the miracle. It was not going to work.

Tan walked alone in the fighter bay. He came around the corner to find Victoria alone sitting in the simulator chair with her legs up on each console. It did not take a rocket scientist to know what she was doing. Victoria turned around embarrassed trying to pull her blue uniform skirt down, "Dear god, Rear Admiral, I am very sorry."

Victoria thought about the embarrassment she would bring Vincent if this got out.

"I will resign my commision and return to First Corinthians at once if you will keep this quiet.", she begged.

"Sweet child, I would not betray you.", Tan looked at Victoria.

"I am not a child...", Victoria was stunned, "and really??"

"Dear Victory, I know what a humanoid needs as a female and you should not be embarrassed.", Tan remembered seeing Summer in the compromising position many times in their relationship because of his lack of the necessary parts to fix her problem.

"Thank you... thank you...", Victoria hugged Tan.

"Carry on, Pilot.", Tan started to keep walking.

"Really?", Victoria could not believe how comfortable he was catching her like that.

Victoria jumped back into the chair and propped her legs starting to work once more. Tan giggled as he heard her moaning. He continued his rounds returning about 15 minutes later to still find the young pilot lost in her chair.

Victoria looked at the Hierarchy Clanner, "Rear Admiral, maybe you would like to help a girl out."

Tan looked at Victoria, "If you are certain?"

Victoria swivlled the pilot's chair. Tan slowly walked over. He knew what to do. He had a great teacher in the affectionate Summer Vasa. He had the techniques to send Victoria into outer space. She screamed when she went off. She leaned forward and kissed Tan's gristly brown skin, "That was amazing. We have to that again..."

"And again.. and again.", she repeated, grinning ear to ear.

The next evening, Summer and Vincent walked in still flaunting their new found relationship. They ate in the center of the officer's mess. They were showing off.

As they sipped wine at the end of their meal, Tan and Victoria came walking in together. Victoria was gleefully telling the Rear Admiral about engaging the Romulan fighters on the edge of the neutral zone. The story was very engaging complete with her own version of sound effects for explosions and the daring tale of Victory scoring a downed Romulan fighter. Tan loved to hear her tell the stories. She loved and told them with such vigor. They shared a bit of supper and ordered a glass of wine.

Vincent watched them like a hawk. He was not sure what was going on. Victoria yawned, "I am getting tired. I need to get more sleep. Shall we?"

Vincent looked at Summer, "Shall we what?"

Summer did not look to pleased that Vincent was eavesdropping on the conversation. Vincent stood up trying to hear.

"You will have to leave me alone tonight. I need to get some sleep. Keep your hands and those magic fingers to yourself.", Victoria playfully slapped the Hierarchy Clanner's hand.

Vincent stepped in front of the pair, "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Going to bed.", Tan did not really understand his harsh tone.

"Not with her.", Vincent snapped.

"Easy! I am a big girl and you don't control me.", Victoria looked at Vincent.

Vincent glared at Tan, "If this is some sort of ploy to get back at me, it won't work and if you hurt her, I will have your job."

Tan frowned. He did not want to piss off Admiral Viceroy.

He lay in bed staring at the roof. What had he done? What had they all done? He was lost in thought.

He felt a beautiful young hand grab his hand and move it to a special place.

"I thought you want to sleep?", Tan looked at Victoria.

"And miss these magic fingers... Not a chance.", Victoria kissed Tan deeply on the mouth.

Posted by:

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Flight Commander - USS Quasar Quest
Camelot
King's Fleet

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Summer Fling
Page 1 of 1