The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness of Oblivion – The Rule of Law

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Darkness of Oblivion – The Rule of Law Empty
PostSubject: Darkness of Oblivion – The Rule of Law   Darkness of Oblivion – The Rule of Law EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:52 am

Vincent and Robert came to the house in Little Lakaria with a substantial force. Vincent, Cleveland Powers and Captain Robert E. Leo got out in front of the suburban property and Robert read aloud the writ of custody and then officers dressed in full riot gear burst into the home of Vice Admiral Nicole Branson and Dr. Orchid Coren.

Nicole and Orchid sat there with Trista and Brenna. Everyone was crying, even the baby not because baby Trista knew but because her parents were crying. The officers picked up little Brenna who began screaming, "Mommy.... Mommy.... Mommy...."

The scene was horrible. Captain Robert E. Leo and his staff whisked the little Montgomery into a hover car and headed for Platform Warren: Wells City to give the child to a Federation Transport.

Nicole walked out, her eyes read. Vincent looked at her. He could see her heart was broken. She was still vibrating with tears.

Vincent looked at Nicole, "If we are ever going to be respected as an alternative to the oppressive Federation, we must be seen as without prejudice, with respecting the laws of a free culture and not giving special treatment to anyone. Not even you."

Nicole quivered, "I understand, Commodore. That does not make it right. Commodore Montgomery does not want Brenna. He wants to hurt me. He wants to hurt the Phoenix Federation."

Vincent walked up and put his arm around Nicole, "I realize that too. There is nothing we can do."

Nicole looked at Cleveland Powers as the hefty Antican Lawyer got back into the hover car. The glare was that of a woman scorned. Powers could feel her red hot stare right through to his core. He got in, "Commodore, shall we go."

Vincent looked at Nicole, "Are you going to be okay?"

"Let's see, you just kidnapped my kid, I have blown across an entire quadrant, I have defected from the Federation. Yes, Vincent, I am going to be just fine.", Nicole snapped sarcastically and headed for the house.

Vincent looked up. He had to help her.

Posted by:

Commodore Vincent Viceroy
Governor
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
Plaintiff - Brenna Montgomery Custody Hearing
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Captain Robert E. Leo
Omega Prime Police Commissioner