The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness of Oblivion – TB Plague - Trista and Brenna Problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Darkness of Oblivion – TB Plague - Trista and Brenna Problem Empty
PostSubject: Darkness of Oblivion – TB Plague - Trista and Brenna Problem   Darkness of Oblivion – TB Plague - Trista and Brenna Problem EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:59 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star Fleet Intelligence Office
Star Base 185
United Federation of Planets
Typhon Outpost

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir, you have a priority message from Admiral John Roberts, Star Fleet Intelligence.", the young ensign spoke to Commodore Wayne Laurence who was looking after the station now.

"I will take it in my ready room.", Commodore Laurence responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Captain's Ready Room
Starbase 185
Task Force Typhon Headquarters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who the hell authorized the suicide bombing?", Admiral Roberts yelled.

"It was my understanding that all necessary measures were to be taken to make certain the Phoenix Federation did not expand its citizenship.", Commodore Laurence responded.

"This is not how we do business!", Admiral Roberts yelled.

"The bombing was authorized by the office of President Elect V'Ros and was carried out by a Vulcan operative on the colony. This is a matter of Federation Security and not Star Fleet Intelligence, Admiral.", Commodore Laurence responded.

"Listen, Commodore, it is the belief of the office of Star Fleet Intelligence that the Presidency has been compromised. This is supplied to the regional commander on the strictest level of confidentiality. As soon as formal evidence can be developed, the Presidency will be absolved and a new election will be called.", Admiral Roberts explained.

"And what evidence do you have of this impropriety, Admiral?", Commodore Laurence asked.

"I will ask you this, Commodore, what has the office of Presidential Security asked you to do next and do not lie to me, I already know.", Admiral Roberts snarled.

"The Typhon Task Force is to subdue Brenna Montgomery and Trista Branson Coren by any means necessary. This will remove the focus on Interplanetary Politics by Vice Admiral Nicole Branson and allow the Task Force to retake Outpost 395.", Commodore Wayne Laurence responded.

"Kill the kids!", John screamed.

"Yes, that is the plan.", Commodore Laurence responded.

"Does that sound very "Federation" to you, Commodore?", John screamed.

Commodore Laurence could not respond.

There was a dead silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Federation Broadcasting Network
San Francisco, Earth 2386

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FBN has uncovered a shocking uplink from the office of President Elect V'Ros in linking to the Vulcan High Command.

"I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the High Command: by defending myself against every non-Vulcan, I am fighting for the work of every Vulcan.", President V'Ros screamed.

"The President of the Federation should not become a constable of public opinion, but must dominate it. It must not become a servant of the masses, but their master!", V'Ros yelled as he spoke to the Vulcan Military Council.

The shocking video showed many Vulcan's cheering.

“Alll non-Vulcan races are to be subjegated,” says every true Vulcan. That’s clear, it’s part of our program, elimination of the weak, extermination; right, we’ll do it. The wealth that they had, we will have taken from them. I have issued a strict command…that this wealth is as a matter of course to be delivered in its entirety to the Republic. We had the moral right, we had the duty to our own people, to kill the people that wanted to kill us. We can say that we have performed this most difficult task out of love for Vulcan. And we have suffered no harm from it in our inner self, in our soul, in our character.”

The speech was horrifyingly familiar to anyone who knows Earth history. This Vulcan was nearly exactly quoting Hitler, Himmler and his evil Fascist Regime.

"Create an enemy, make him a scapegoat and blame him for all things. This scapegoat is William Hunt. His actions against Romulus were miniscule and insignificant but now he and his people have destroyed star ships at Outpost 395. He is the villian and his people are the very representations of the freedoms we hope to take away. All must bow to the will of Vulcan, of Logic and of our superiority. We are Vulcan. We are better. Logically, we should rule.", V'Ros screamed.

"We should Rule... Long Live the Empire of V'Ros.", the followers shouted.

"Where once the great finger salute read, Live long and Prosper, the V will now stand for Victory for Vulcan and the formation of the Vulcan Republic, an Empire of V'Ros. All rise.", V'Ros shouted.

"Death to Hunt!! Death to the Phoenix!! Death to Independent Thought!! For too long, Vulcan's have dumbed down who they were to please these humans. No more. We are better. We Will Rule. We are Vulcan!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Commodore's Ready Room
Star Base 185
Typhon Task Force Headquarters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This video never aired. It was asked to removed from viewing by Star Fleet Intelligence by the Office of President V'Ros. We removed the video as requested. The video was ordered destroyed. We have also agreed to complete this task. I am a soldier. I follow orders. I however have been showing it to every major operative in the region and in the Fleet. The Office of the Presidency is compromised.", Admiral Roberts explained.

"Will you attack the children?", Admiral John Roberts asked.

"I will not.", Commodore Laurence responded.

"How will you deal with the requirement?", Admiral Roberts asked.

"We are informing Vice Admiral Branson to keep the children and to publically announce their disappearance immediately.", Commodore Laurence responded.

"Mission acomplished.", Commodore Laurence laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Federation Complex
Omega Prime
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It is with deep sadness that the Phoenix Federation Leadership addresses all in this press conference. I am Commander T'tan of the Vulcan Contingency on the Colony speaking on behalf of Vice Admiral Nicole Branson. Vice Admiral Branson is in deep mourning this afternoon as we formally announce that her children, Brenna Montgomery, Age 9, and Trista Coren Branson, Age 3 weeks have been killed in a brutal sniper attack in Little Lakaria. Dr. Orchid Coren has been transferred to intensive care at the Dr. Leonard McCoy Teaching Hospital with phaser wounds to her chest and is not expect to survive. The Phoenix Colony Leadership is not taking any questions at this time. Updates will be made available as soon as they become clear."
, Commander T'tan stepped away from the microphone.

She walked into the Complex in a flurry of recording devices and snapping images. She looked at Nicole and Orchid, "Where will go now?"

"We are going to Vorta'Rome at the request of Commander T'Ros. The Federation will never look for us there. The rescue of the colony is up to William and the others now.", Nicole hugged Brenna into her leg.

Commander T'tan looked at Nicole, "William Hunt for Federation President."

Nicole smiled, "And the Wrath of Achilles as Federation One."

Commander T'tan looked back at Nicole, making the V symbol somehow perverted by President Elect V'Ros, "Live long and Prosper, Vice Admiral."

Nicole blew her a kiss and the family wisked away for Rome.

Posted by:

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
In Hiding at Vorta'Rome
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Darkness of Oblivion – TB Plague - Trista and Brenna Problem
Page 1 of 1