The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Lucky....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Get Lucky.... Empty
PostSubject: Get Lucky....   Get Lucky.... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:26 pm

The specimen separated from the body of Summer Vasa and crawled into the aquarium in the quarters of Admiral Tan.

Tan walked into the quarters. He looked at the lifeless body of Summer Tchilack on the floor. The emotional Hierarchy Clanner gasped. The specimen spoke, "Over here."

Tan looked at the creature in the aquarium.

"This is what I look like.", the creature announced, "We are omni-sexual cloners who reproduce by asexual reproduction. We simply split into another version of ourselves depending on host availability. We have no desire for companionship other than our connection to the host."

"I see.", Tan poured a coffee.

"This is why I needed to show you, Admiral. When I am connected to the host, I feel differently. When I am near you I feel somehow better; somehow more alive. I am trying to figure out these feelings. When we are working in Station Ops, I somehow feel a need to be playful, to even kiss your cheek. These feelings are very new to me and perhaps even to my species.", the specimen explained.

Tan thought of his own experiences with Summer Tan aboard the Dyson Sphere and how she took a naive spirit and made him the caring leader he is today. Tan sat down next to the aquarium and told the specimen about being awakened to love by Summer Vasa. He told the specimen that he love her so much that he kept her body alive even after the split from the Trill.

The specimen looked at Tan and then slithered from the aquarium reconnecting with the body of Summer Vasa to reform the symbiote Summer Tchilack.

The naked Summer Tchilack stood up looking at Tan, "I have an overwhelming desire for you to touch my naked body."

Tan walked towards Summer embracing the symbiote and cupping her butt cheek with his brown leathery skinned hand. Summer twinged a bit with the roughness of the skin against her baby soft buttocks. She kissed Tan on the cheeks and then on the lips. Summer slowly directed Tan's sausage fingers towards her secret garden. Tan pushed inside with his pudgy fingers. Summer moaned as a billion Betazoid sensations touch her every nerve. The specimen would never have known this level of sensory input ever before. The specimen felt Summer moan transferring near lethal doses of endorphins into his existence.

Summer looked at Tan, "I love you."

Tan looked at Summer, "Do not say those words unless you mean them."

Summer sat down on the bench opening her legs for easier access for her magic fingered Hierarchy Clanner. Tan knew how these activities had made Summer feel. He knew how to work his large fingers. Summer was soon sweating for writhing on the fingers of her partner. She looked at Tan and repeated, "I love you!"

She kissed Tan hard on the lips.

Tan got up and went to wash his fingers as Summer got dressed. The specimen looked at the Hierarchy Admiral, "As a Clanner, you do not feel anything sexual at the touch of the female sex organ."

"No. I feel the warmth in my heart thanks to Summer but I do not feel anything sexual.", the cloned Hierarchy alien responded.

"And you still do it. You are a special soul, Tan. I really think I do love you.", Summer Tchilack kissed her alien partner.

Summer whispered to Tan, "Thank you so much to you and to Summer Vasa for allowing me to be a part of this. You are both amazing!"

Tan smiled. He patted her butt cheek as she passed him headed out for her shift. She jumped and turned back smiling. Flirtation was new too. The specimen knew just how lucky it was. Most join a symbiote simply as a method of feeding. Few have this luxury. Few get lucky.

Posted By:

Ensign Summer Tchilack
Station Operations
Hatherton Station
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Get Lucky....
Page 1 of 1