The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So Lucky.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

So Lucky..... Empty
PostSubject: So Lucky.....   So Lucky..... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:28 pm

"We need to graduate one of the citizens of Seattle sooner rather than later.", Admiral Deveniss looked at Chancellor T'tan.

"Rush them along!", the old Selayan ordered.

The Vulcan looked at her teaching staff, "Find a student who you can help one on one. Bring them along quickly to get them into a seat or under a helmet. These people have to be made part of the King's Fleet so they see being part of something greater as an option."

Oliver Todd was sitting with Professor Dawn Keystone. He was much better dressed than the tattered clothes he wore in Carlisle Penitentiary.

Dawn had convinced him to take the last name of Todd to become a part of the great Todd marine family tradition. Oliver was still in shock that they treated him as an equal.

Oliver looked at the T'Waakian hybrid, "Explain you appearance to me again."

"I am a genetic experiment of the Vulcan Dr. T'Waak who had hoped to create a better human being. In truth, he was for the most part successful. I am stronger, smarter and more versatile than my compatriots. The problem is that the donkey DNA used to provide the strength is a very powerful code which manifests itself in large ears and a tail. The DNA is so powerful that if my human hormones are not kept active, I am burdened with a more horse like appearance, hence my nickname Donkey.", Dawn explained.

"And how Are these hormones maintained?", Oliver asked, "Injections."

"Unfortunately, the most effective method is sexual activity.", Dawn frowned.

"And do you have someone taking care of this for you right now?", Oliver loosened his scarf. He was feeling very uncomfortable with the question and almost wished he could take it back.

Dawn looked at the Ork Marine wannabe, "Unfortunately no. Since agreeing to join Chancellor T'tan to help get you students ready, I have not found anyone. Given how far I have slipped back, it may not be possible."

Dawn rubbed her long snout, "This is not all that attractive."

"Try being a goblinizated Ork.", Oliver frowned.

Dawn was now the one very uncomfortable, "It has been a long time for me."

"If I am selected by Colonel Brown tomorrow to join the Dogs, I am coming to your quarters to celebrate.", Oliver boldly announced.

Dawn looked at Oliver, "It has been a long time for me."

In the morning, Dawn awoke, nearly falling out of bed have sprouted her second set of legs. It had been a long time. She stumbled to her hoofed feet and over to the mirror. She started to tear up, "Not today."

Dawn walked over to the desk and waved her hand as the computer image appeared. She touched the student promotion tab to see one name on the list. Colonel Belvedere Brown had selected Oliver Todd. Dawn slammed her fist on the table, "Not today."

Dawn heard a knock on the door. She covered her breasts, "Come in."

Oliver came in with flowers and a box of chocolates. He dropped both when he saw Dawn standing by the bed.

Dawn looked at Oliver, "I am ver proud of you. You will serve the Dogs well. You are a great soldier to be."

Oliver looked over at Dawn, "Every good soldier wants to be sent off to serve after sex with his best girl. You gave me a chance when no one else would. I owe you the same courtesy."

Oliver started to remove his pants.

Dawn looked at Oliver, "You don't have to. I'll understand."

Oliver smiled, "Get over here."

Dawn giggled lowering her hands, "I promise. The next time, I will look much better."

"You look beautiful this morning.", the Orc male thrust inside his centaur like mate.

Dawn could not believe her good fortune. She felt so lucky.

Oliver thought he was going to spend his life in a prison. This morning, he became a marine and now this. He never thought he would sex ever again. He felt so lucky.

Posted by:

Corporal Oliver Todd
King's Fleet Marine Corps
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

So Lucky.....
Page 1 of 1