The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is what a Governor Does

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

This is what a Governor Does Empty
PostSubject: This is what a Governor Does   This is what a Governor Does EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Christine did not want to go to the so-called "Camp David" of Carlisle Asteroid. She did not want to meet with the Governor but after skewering Nicole on her evening broadcast, she had no choice. Rebuttal was part of good journalism.

Christine's fears were confirmed when she saw the opulence of the Governor's Mansion, the so-called meeting room which was really little more than a lecture theatre where Branson could pontificate on her false high ideals.

Christine then followed Nicole and Mac over to the Arboretum. Christine knew about the struggles that Dr. Skylight Greene had faced aboard the Hatherton with the lack of space necessary to process all the refugees and even on the surface where the hospital was attached to the college and not given the resources or attention it deserved. Skye was always after her to do an editorial on that.

Christine walked into the Arboretum which had been identified as a field generator for an artificial environment necessary to protect the Governor. Christine's mouth dropped to the floor. She could not believe what Branson had done.

Nicole looked at Christine, "May I present the first Governor's Hospital here on Governor's Acres complete with its own Arboretum to supply food and oxygen to patients."

Christine looked at Dr. Skylight Greene coming down the stairs, "Isn't it awesome!"

Skye looked at Nicole, "Thank you, Doctor Nicole Branson."

Skye really emphasized the word "Doctor" to remind Christine that Nicole had spent many years under her tutelage to become a doctor so she could really help her people.

Skye looked at Christine, "The atmospheric generators will allow the hospital to serve as an evacuation point as well."

Christine gasped, "Why didn't you correct me? Why the hell didn't you correct Admiral Viceroy?"

Nicole looked at the Vulcan-Romulan hybrid, "Because I did not do it for accolades. I did it to protect my people. This is what a Governor does."

Christine looked at the wonderful hospital, "That it is."

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Information Officer
King's Fleet

Governor Nicole Branson
Benefactor
Governor's Hospital
Carlisle Asteroid
King's Fleet Protected Territories

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net