The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Governor No More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Governor No More Empty
PostSubject: Governor No More   Governor No More EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 6:27 pm

"Damn immigrants!!", Nicole snapped right in the face of Bella Pan'Taar as the pair carried boxes from the Igloo, the Governor's mansion built in her honour.

The words were hurtful and stupid in front of her Tellarite lover. Nicole had been a spoiled brat little bitch since being ousted from the Delta Quadrant by Admiral Antoinette Viceroy to help make her dream of integrating the Klingon Empire into the Federation a reality.

Rather than hunkering down and getting to work on the project, Branson was furious at the choice choosing instead to buck the system; to the point of being openly defiant of Vincent Viceroy himself.

Vincent, Chancellor Lupac Kabarann and everyone had grown tired of her attitude. Finally, there had to be a vote of non-confidence. Nicole deserved this. She was not building a home for all. She was a bitter little bitch.

Aadarsh neroQ is a bizarre case. She is from a disgraced Klingon family. She lived an unacceptable lifestyle. She abandoned the empire. She chose gender reassignment yet now she has come full circle. She has embraced the role of Mayor of Camelot and she has become the voice of Klingon immigration. She and Carleton Porter have become the face of civilian politics on the colony and she was well deserved of being selected as Governor of Reykja Penthe.

Nicole was sitting by the fire in the wooden cabin in cold Camelot cursing her life and her choices when Skye knocked on the door. The former head of Starfleet Medical was looking for help at the ropyaH Qach, the Klingon hospital. Nicole grumbled to Skye that she had little to offer. She had barely practiced medicine in her career and her biggest contribution had been around cosmetic nanosurgery, hardly helpful in a Klingon civil war.

Skye looked at Nicole, "What the hell happened to you? You used to be so naive that you would accept any new challenge like a child with a new toy. You would take refugees from around the universe and make them into a civilization. Hell. When Bell came to the colonies, he was wearing a tattered coat and an old hat and the Antican once headed all of Starfleet. He would never have even had that chance without you."

Skye grabbed her arm, "Get your sh** together! You have an emergency rotation starting tonight at 1900 hours. I expect you there and ready to help."

"And if I don't show?", Nicole looked at Dr. Greene.

"I am going to come over here and drag your sorry lazy ass down there. And I am gonna come every night until you come on your own.", Skye lectured the woman she trained to be a doctor over the last six years.

Skye looked at Bella, "Put her to bed. Don't give her any wine and make sure she is off to work."

"Yes, Dr. Greene.", Bella smiled. Nicole needed a purpose. She had lost her way.

Posted By:

Dr. Nicole Branson
Emergency Resident
ropyaH Qach
Camelot, Reykja Penthe
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Governor No More
Page 1 of 1