The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Cardassian Union

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Cardassian Union Empty
PostSubject: A Cardassian Union   A Cardassian Union EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 6:45 pm

Thua'ra was down getting a few groceries from Galley's morning market. He was supposed to also go to the Branson Bazaar. Nicole would often bring in clothes for the group stuck in the Renaissance.

Thua'ra felt uneasy for some reason. He had to go back to the apartment he shared with Matio Kira. He came upstairs and he could hear moaning. The truth is the Renaissance was an old building and many of these girls had gotten humanized aliens assigned to the temporal reality. They were worse than sluts. They were always having sex with their alien partners. At first Thua'ra thought nothing of the moaning. He thought it was Victoria and Click or Vash and Landi.

As he got closer, he realized it was coming from his place.

"Oh Lanec, your c**k is so big!", Matio moaned, "Bust my a**!"

Thua'ra pushed the door open to find the Andorian head of Section 31 in full blue alien form f**king Matio from behind. Thua'ra dropped his groceries. Matio and Lanec had been a couple before. In fact, Matio helped bring the Andorian back into favour on the stations.

Matio looked at Thua'ra but did not stop the Andorian as the cross dresser glared at her Cardassian partner. Lanec grinned. Matio looked at Thua'ra breaking his heart with the words, "He is just bigger and better!"

"Get out!", Thua'ra shouted at the pair.

Thua'ra was devastated. He needed to talk to someone. He went to see Marino. He knocked on the door to see his first partner. Martin answered the door, "Sorry, Marino is sleeping. She worked a 16 yesterday."

Thua'ra gasped as he noticed that Martin was wearing only boxers. He had obviously sleeping there. Thua'ra went back to his apartment. He slumped to the floor and started to cry. He was a former head of the Obsidian Order. He had done devastatingly evil things. He had exterminated and experimented on Bajorans. He had betrayed the King's Fleet for the Cardassian Union on multiple occasions killing people in the process. He should be hard and unfeeling but being betrayed by Matio Kira hurt him badly. His heart was broken.

Vash heard about what happened to Thua'ra when Admiral Deveniss as the Chief of Staff came to hi to offer him the Tanmesad back. Though Vash was overjoyed he had to ask why. Deveniss informed the Cardassian turned long haired fashion model that Matio Kira's relationship with Special Agent Lanec Trmel made her untrustworthy as a commanding officer. The Providence had been returned to Captain Velvet Sanders.

Vash and Tania had a fabulous day on the CSI beat. Tania described her new relationship with Velvet and Vash listened intently at to her description of a new love. There is just somethings special about the puppy love stage of romance.

Vash returned home to the Renaissance. He learned from Franklin and Galley that Thua'ra continued to be devastated by the end of his romance with Matio. Vash hated to see his mentor suffering so.

Vash went upstairs. Landi was gone somewhere. She was always gone somewhere. Vash rifled through her clothes findings one little shoes, stockings, a jean mini skirt and a black lace top. He slowly transformed from his fashion model good looks to a transgendered princess. He snuck downstairs to the courtyard. Franklin had to,d him that Thua'ra would often walk alone in the courtyard lost in his sorrow.

"Fancy meeting you here?", Vash looked up at his mentor.

"Vash?", Thua'ra looked at the humanized Cardassian.

"The curse of Landi's DNA.", Vash stood up.

"What are you doing?", Thua'ra asked.

"Trying to cheer up the man who saved me from my evil ways as Legate of the Cardassian Union. I would have ended my life as skillet had it not be for you.", Vash interlaced his hand with Thua'ra's.

"And for that I betrayed you and the King's Fleet on multiple occasions.", Thua'ra looked at the sidewalk.

"And yet here you stand having negotiated the Dilthium trade that saved the Hebetian Republic. Thousands of Cardassians are alive today. Minister Gowan Garak held back the Klingons because of your efforts.", Vash kissed him on the cheek.

"What are you doing?", Thua'ra repeated.

"Cheering up my mentor.", Vash grinned.

"I cannot have sex with you. I hurt you to scare you away from this life.", Thua'ra frowned.

"You were rough and fast. It was an invasion not an act of love. There was no jelly, no pre moistening, just pressure and force. I understood you message and I returned to my Cardassian features. I respect your effort but I have been changed at a genetic level. I know now from Patrick Hatherton that I can eat a good man and a good cop by day and still be a lady by night.", Vash winked.

"I just can't.", Thua'ra looked at Vash.

"I want to stay Cardassian. I want to stay close to my roots. I want to eat Cardassian food. I need to appear human so I can have my ship. The Tanmesad is part of who I am.", Vash explained, "If I have to be human to exist in this temporal reality, then the one way I can still be Cardassian is to be close to one. The best way for me to remain Cardassian is to have a little Cardassian rammed inside of me over and over again.", Vash flirted.

"You are bad.", Thua'ra forced a smirk.

"I am Cardassian.", Vash teased.

"Not yet, but soon you will have a little Cardassian forced into you.", Thua'ra picked up his longtime executive officer.

"Oh Thua'ra!", Vash moaned as he and his mentor experienced a Cardassian Union.

Posted by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King's County CSI Unit
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Cardassian Union
Page 1 of 1