The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Father’s Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Happy Father’s Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Father’s Day   Happy Father’s Day EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 7:01 pm

T’Ensa came into the Captain’s Ready Room aboard the USS Quasar Quest. The Vulcan looked at Captain Moyer, “Your father has become a bit of problem.”

“Commander?”, Christian looked at the Vulcan.

“Admiral Moyer keeps going to the vessels and conducting inspections and providing insight on how the ships should operate.”, the Vulcan observed.

“He is the Fleet Commander.”, Christian looked at T’Ensa.

“In name only. The King’s Fleet would only be given regional fleet status with a human in charge at this location.”, T’Ensa bluntly announced.

“He is my father.”, Christian reiterated.

“Captain, as the Task Force Commander, the actions of the Fleet Admiral are hindering the activities of the Task Force. Speak to your father.”, T’Ensa flatly announced.

“There is the chain of command.”, Christian blasted his Number One.

“Agreed, Captain.”, T’Ensa looked at her commanding officer.

“After all, your father’s feelings are more important than a disgruntled crew of an undermanned Galor Class or an overmatched medical supply ship make poor decisions because an old man who was given his job out of necessity and not out of skill.”, T’Ensa bluntly explained.

Christian stared at the Star Chart looked at his five ships blinking on the screen. He tapped his combadge, “Commander Warren, invite Admirals Deveniss and Tan to Governor’s Station. I will meet them there.”

Christian walked in on the Clanner and the Selayan. Christian looked at Tan and Deveniss, “Admiral Moyer is causing some grief. He is trying to appear like he is doing things but he is interfering in the operation of the vessels on the line.”

“He is the Fleet Commander.”, Tan naively responded.

Christian grumbled, “Is there an epidemic of the obvious?”

Deveniss looked at Captain Moyer, “And what do you propose?”

Christian looked at Tan, “Put him in charge of Governor’s Station. He will have so much to do that he will be unable to interfere in ship operations.”

“And why would I do that?’, Tan looked at the Task Force Commander.

“Because Covenant Station needs you.”, Christian Moyer looked the Hierarchy Clanner.

“We will keep your father busy.”, Deveniss smiled.

“Thank you, Admiral.”, Moyer looked at Deveniss.

Deveniss looked at Tan, “Christian might make it after all.”
Back to top Go down

Happy Father’s Day
Page 1 of 1