The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always Your Father...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Always Your Father... Empty
PostSubject: Always Your Father...   Always Your Father... EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:10 pm

John was both sad and happy when he learned that Parker Hatherton had allegedly been caught entering her quarters with Peter Warren. John was never happy with Peter's relationship with Rhythm Dennyson. He liked things to be natural and dare I say "normal".

John may not much care for President Hatherton but at least she was a human and not an Aquarian. John made those feelings known throughout the crews.

Terza Teero had had a similar conversation with her brother Acrylos Teero about her relationship with the Gorn Tanus. Terza had already grown a little tired of her relationship with the Gorn marine legend. She had tried to stay positive saying that the smaller size was not a concern but it was. She was clearly not having as much as she hoped when they first became a couple. Terza finally had to tell Tanus how she felt. Tanus was heartbroken but agreed to split. The already grouchy Gorn was now moping around the Archangel like a scorned teenager.

Peter was just starting to get his career back on track as the Chief Tactical Officer aboard Federation One. He was beginning to once again to be accepted amongst the leadership in Starfleet. He had a burgeoning relationship with Parker. Things were finally start to be normal for Peter. He was on the right track for an admiralty when Richard Madison discovered Paul Warren, his brother in his quarters dressed in women's clothing. The scene was awful. Peter was furious. The incident could derail his career plans.

Peter had finally outlived his relationship with the Aquarian. He had finally outlasted the association with his father, Captain John Warren and his association with insubordination and rivalry with Starfleet including both the mirror universe and the King's Fleet. Now the actions of this young man were about to trash his ambitions again. He was hell bent on destroying Paul. He had him kicked off Federation One and destroyed his career ordering him discharged from space service.

John had served with Major Tanus from his first assignment aboard the Tanmesad after leaving the USS Washington. He had seen Tanus fight many villains. He has seen the Gorn lead his Dragons against insurmountable odds. John had learned about Tanus moping around on the Archangel. John may no longer be the Task Force Commander but he has a soft spot for all the men and women who serve in our ground little fleet.

John owed his friend. He knew that his son wanted to be a flyer. Despite his odd behaviour, Paul was a smart and fine officer. He could not bare to have the young man have his talents derailed by prejudice.

Tanus left the marine bay on the single nacelles Archangel. He had put his unit through their paces. They were patrolling a difficult territory in a science vessel hardly well equipped should the Klingons try to take them down. They could be crashed on one of these ugly icy worlds or their worse satellites. Tanus was so grumpy. He took out his sexual frustration on his unit.

Tanus walked into his quarters.

He was stunned to see Paul Waaren dressed scantily and dressed as a woman. The sight was purely shocking.

Tanus remembered their last encounter. He remembered his relationship with Colonel Belvedere Brown. He remembered whe Paul and Peter left the King's Fleet. Paul looked at Tanus, "I have been reassigned to the Archangel. I have been demoted to Lieutenant for leaving the Fleet but I am still in space. I live to serve."

"Would you like me to serve you?", Paul asked.

Tanus lay next to Paul Warren, still dressed in the female undergarments. He whispered to Paul, "How dis you get reassigned?"

Paul choked on the words, "My father still has many friends in Starfleet. He got me transferred back to the King's Fleet."

"But I thought your father hated all this about you?", Tanus nuzzled against his human mate.

Paul teared up, "He does. When I asked him why, he told me that he may not like my choices..."

Paul choked on the words, "But he is always my father."

Posted By:

Lt. Paul Warren
Chief Tactical Officer
USS Archangel
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Always Your Father...
Page 1 of 1