The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He Is Still My Father....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

He Is Still My Father.... Empty
PostSubject: He Is Still My Father....   He Is Still My Father.... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:49 pm

The SOS beacon played over and over on the bridge of the Kah'less King. Thandie looked at Honey, "The beacon is coming from an escape pod near the registered flight plan of the Borg Cube V."

"Scan for life forms.", the Klingon looked at Thandie.

"We have one life form.", Lashanra looked at Hon'Tihl.

"Can you provide more detail?", General Kabarann looked at the Cardassian-Bajoran Hybrid.

"It appears to be Gul Thua'ra Varno.", Lashanra replied calmly.

Thandie moved over to read the console, "Holy crap!", she exclaimed.

"What the hell happened?", Hon'Tihl demanded. Those words had been spoken way too often around here lately.

"The logs suggested that the Black Knights of Amleth Prime have selected a new leader, Vulcan Rebel Commander T'Ora.", Lashanra read the personnel log of Gul Thua'ra Varno.

"The Vulcan warned us.", General Kabarann reminded everyone of the BET broadcast of her resignation incident.

"Avoid the cube.", Kabarann ordered. She had all too many very sad and harsh memories of the Borg.

"We should affect a rescue.", Colonel Larle looked at Hon'Tihl.

"Not at the risk of the Kah'less King.", Honey reminded her staff.

"Gul Varno is a member of the King's Fleet.", Casey glared at Honey.

"He betrayed that loyalty when he and the Cardassians occupied Ephyra.", Kabarann snapped.

"Like you did on the Phoenix.", Casey reminded General Kabarann of her own history.

Kabarann huffed. The crew grew silent. Klingon politics were very tough and could involve weapons.

Honey lokoed at her staff, "Should we risk the King and retrieve the pod?"

Thandie broke an eerie silence, "He is still my father."

Honey looked at Lashanra, "Retrieve the pod."

Honey was very pleased when the Cube did not target the King. T'Ora was obviously not ready yet.

Honey went down to check on the Cardassian. Thua'ra looked at Honey, "I thought it was over for me. Thank goodness you showed up. I will be eternally grateful."

In a bizarre show of affection, he came over and hugged the Klingon. Honey smiled, "How grateful?"

Varno thought about being alone in the pod believing that his life was all over and now to be rescued by the beautiful Klingon. He kissed her on the lips, "That grateful."

Soon the odd couple were tearing off each other clothes...

Posted by:

General Hon'Tihl "Honey" Kabarann
Commanding Officer - USS Kah'less King
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

He Is Still My Father....
Page 1 of 1