The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Father was Right

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

My Father was Right Empty
PostSubject: My Father was Right   My Father was Right EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:48 pm

"It is bullsh**, Nicole!", Marcella looked at Branson.

"My father was right. You are all about yourself. You use those around you for success.", Marcella snapped.

"You take from those around. I gave up everything to try to come back to you. I risked everything. I begged for my life.", Marcella started to cry.

"And what do I get for it. You have some sort of fantasy about a fictional hologram and an unreal offspring.", Marcella lectured.

"It is not real, Nikki. You need to see that.", Marcella tried to be hurtful.

Nicole should have just let her leave. She should have said nothing. She looked at Marcella, "Your father is not one to give you advice. He tried to have you killed, Marcie! He has manipulated his status to surplant Hatherton as head of Starfleet. He will abandon you if his political career needs it. I am not the enemy."

"I know she is not real.", Nicole looked at Marcella.

"But you don't!!", Marcella grabbed her stuff. She was heading for Paris to watch her father, Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar become the first Tellerite Fleet Admiral.

Posted by:

Dr. Marcella Pan'Taar
Daughter of Fleet Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

My Father was Right
Page 1 of 1