The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Two is better than one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Two is better than one Empty
PostSubject: Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Two is better than one   Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Two is better than one EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:34 am

Magenta had been so bitchy since her parents broke up. She snapped at everything. This was the worst that Nicole and Magenta had had for a stretch of bad behavior in their relationship. Nicole had grown tired of coming home ot Magenta bitching about Brenna, about having to do all the cleaning and about Nicole getting all the attention, while Magenta did all the work.

Nicole was growing very tired of it. She finally confronted the Betazoid, "Look, Magic, what the hell is going on?"

Magenta looked at Nicole, "What's the point? All relationships fail anyway."

Nicole looked, "We are not like that."

"Bobbi-Lee and Vincent weren't like that. My parents weren't like that.", Magenta snapped.

"Hell, even Tania and Christina have broken up twice. We are better off if we just accept it as fact. Nicole, I am going to move into the Liwei Institute until I can get an apartment in the Village.", Magenta grumbled.

"You know what, Magenta, I am good with that. The way we have lived this week is stupid anyway.", Nicole snapped back.

Magenta gathered her stuff while little Brenna sat on the top stair and sobbed. The scene was horrible. Nicole plunked down on the couch. She had had the replicator make a big container of ice cream. Magenta took her stuff and stormed out.

Magenta went to the institute. In the morning, she went down to BLACK. She was surprised to see Bobbi-Lee there. Bobbi-Lee had baby Nicole Viceroy. Bobbi-Lee did not look sad or unhappy. She was giggling and playing with the baby. Captain Lexington drove by in a fire truck and honked the horn. Bobbi-Lee waved and blew him a kiss. Magenta looked at her puzzled.

Magenta stepped back outside. She was shocked to Bill Clinton kneeling down with little Nicky Russo and rubbing his hair, "Daddy has to go to work now."

Nicky gave him a hug. Bill, the hideous Migrant was not his father. Cole Russo was his father. Yet Nicky did not care, he hugged Bill like he would hug a father. Magenta watched as Elora came running out of coffee house, "Have a great day, Bill."

"You too, E.", Clinton blew her a kiss.

Magenta looked at the two couples. Elora had her heart ripped out by Cole Russo. She was still strong. She had found love again. Bobbi-Lee had been broken by Vincent Viceroy and yet she was still a doting new mother and enjoying a new relationship with Phillip Lexington.

Magenta grabbed a couple of coffees and headed for Institute. She was shocked to see her mother there. Elizabeth got out of the shuttle and stood there. Magenta looked at her for a long time. Finally, she looked at her, "Mother."

Elizabeth smiled and opened her arms, "Trust me, I never wanted it to work out like this either."

The ladies hugged. Magenta felt the warmth that can only be shared between a Betazoid mother and daughter. Elizabeth came in and shared some great stories about how she and Vincent had connected on that special level. Magenta listened intently as Elizabeth talked about Vincent in glowing terms like respectable, gracious and loveable. Magenta thought of Nicole. She never realized that these other relationships may have failed because they were destined to fail. These were not the spiritual connections that are needed to last forever. She and Nicole had this connection.

Magenta left the institute shortly after her mother. She went to the Federation Complex. Vincent and Nicole were laughing and joking in the hallway when Magenta arrived. Vincent was happy. He had been reborn in his relationship with Elizabeth Coren. Magenta could read it on his face. She felt the same warmth she felt from her mother. She smiled at Vincent.

Magenta motioned to Nicole, "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Nicole looked at her, "Sure."

The girls disappeared into her office. Magenta looked at Nicole, "Nicole, I have been thinking."

Nicole sat down. She looked up at Magenta, still hurt by the actions of the previous evening.

"Nicole, I spent some time with my mother. I saw what she felt. I saw Vincent today. I can feel what he feels. This is a love that should be together. Those feelings are the same feelings that I have for you.", Magenta explained.

"Do you still have them for me?", Magenta asked.

"I have always thought that two was better than one.", Nicole smiled.

"I am sorry for everything that has been said in the last few days.", Magenta started to cry.

Nicole held her tight, "Two is better than one."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Two is better than one
Page 1 of 1