The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - To be the first....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - To be the first.... Empty
PostSubject: Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - To be the first....   Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - To be the first.... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:46 am

Nicole was reading from a PADD when Magenta came in upset that Eugenio Coren was considering closing the Yang Liwei Institute calling its viral research invalid now that the Phoenix Plague threat has been eliminated. Magenta explained her father's compulsion to close down the facility with such emotion. Nicole could not help but be swept up in it. She stood up and hugged Magenta, "He won't close the facility."

"What?", Magenta was starting to cry.

"The facility was not only designed for the Phoenix Colony but for the protection of everyone in the Phoenix Federation. It is a federal not colonial issue. I hold the highest federal position on the colony.", Nicole smiled.

"What would I do without you?", Magenta giggled. She kissed Nicole on the mouth.

The girls sat on the chaisse lounge and Magenta laid across Nicole's chest.

"Tell me about your first love, Nikki.", Magenta asked.

"As you know, my parents were abducted by the Borg and my father was killed. My mother was kept alive but me and my sister became wards of the Federation. I was moved through a few families. I was in junior high school when I first learned that my infatuation with girls was not just a misguided attempt to get another mother for the one I lost. I met a tough as nails outed queen who would become my first love.", Nicole explained.

"The school nor my foster family did not take too kindly to my behavior. I was even beaten for my love.", Nicole frowned.

"Aren't you glad we live in a time and a place where many things once taboo are simply accepted without question now?", Magenta smiled.

"It is one of the goals of the colony. To provide such a place. To have some place for all creeds, all races, all species and all orientations to call home. It is what Admiral Veltkamp wanted. It is what President Hunt wants. It is what I want.", Nicole smiled.

"Do you know what I want?", Magenta asked.

"What?", Nicole touched her finger on Magenta's nose.

"You...", Magenta giggled slowly sliding down past Nicole abdomen to a place lower...

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - To be the first....
Page 1 of 1