The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Dragons' Tale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Dragons' Tale Empty
PostSubject: A Dragons' Tale   A Dragons' Tale EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:19 am

"Would you do it again?", Nancy Branson looked at Major Tanus in his Star Fleet Marine Uniform.

"I would.", Tanus looked at Nancy.

"Even knowing what it meant.", Nancy looked at the Gorn.

"Protecting the colony, the Bajoran Sector and peace in the Alpha Quadrant are the only goals. Reinstalling Minister Garak as head of the Hebetian Government of Cardassia makes it all worth while.", Tanus looked out the viewer of Governor's Station.

Nancy walked up and put her arm on the Gorn's Shoulder, "It is never easy to lose your ship."

Tanus sighed, "When I left the Gorn Hegemony all those years ago, my only goal was to return and assume command of a Gorn vessel and now the Dragon is lost. What have I accomplished in my career?"

"Your career has come full circle, Major. You are here on Governor's as Chief of Security. You are here to protect the inhabitants of the station just as you were on Sigma Station Alpha nearly five years ago. Starting over is a big step.", Nancy thought of her own life after spending the last 3 years in service to the Borg as Five of Ten, an engineering officer.

"Have the Vulcans all left?", Tanus asked.

"Yes, the last ship left today. The exodus back to Vulcan is now complete. Admiral T'Zer has simplied identified Ephyra as unsafe.", Nancy announced.

"Who is in command of the Station?", Tanus asked.

"After the second attack destroyed the Odoital, I have been asked to serve as Executive Officer on the Station so until Star Fleet and the King's Fleet agree on a new commanding officer, I am handling the day to day operations.", Nancy answered.

"I hope that decision is made soon.", Tanus responded.

"The station was offered to Captain T'tan but Admiral T'Ora did not want the Vulcan Command associated with the King's Fleet any longer. T'tan was furious and headed for Third Corinthians.", Nancy announced.

"She is seeking asylum with the Betazoids.", Nancy continued.

"And Elizabeth no doubt.", Tanus joked.

"No doubt.", Nancy smiled.

"It will work out.", Nancy tried to reassure the former Special Forces Commander.

"I hope so.", Tanus announced.

The King's Fleet is deeply saddened to announce the loss of 157 lives in the tragic destruction of the Gorn Hegemony Vessel the GHV Dragon and in the loss of the Platform 1968 Support Vessel, the CGV Odoital.

Our deepest sympathies go out to their families, friends and colleagues.

Posted by:

Major Tanus of Gorn
Governor's Station Chief of Security
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Commander Nancy Branson
"Five of Ten"
Executive Officer - Governor's Station
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net