The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Who You Want

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Love Who You Want Empty
PostSubject: Love Who You Want   Love Who You Want EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:19 pm

"You will show her how to operate the consoles.", Summer looked at Saehir.

"First of all, she is not a she. Second of all, why should I?", Saehir sarcastically responded. Her voice sounded so Romulan.

"First of all, Romulan, you will do so beacause the Station Executive Officer ordered you to. Second of all, Saehir, you will do so because her lover is a damn war hero. His forces recaptured a Pelican deep in enemy territory. He is now Marine Commandant and he wants her referred to as her so we will do so.", Summer glared at Saehir.

"Aye Captain.", Saehir snidely responded.

Summer looked her, "You are a Romulan who enjoys getting fingered by Selayan and you have the nerve to criticize Paul and Tanus."

"It's weird, Summer. We have the technology to easily transform Commander Warren into a female and yet he chose to simply wear the female clothing. We have the technology to enlarge his breasts so he at least looks like a female and yet he wears those silly pump dresses.", Saehir looked coldly at Summer.

Summer looked her, "Do you know what is weird, Saehir? A beautiful Betazoid female who follows around an overweight Hierarchy Clanner like a school girl in lust. If there is one thing I have learned in life, it is that love is blind and love is what will preserve the universe. When chaos like this Temporal Incident takes over our very thoughts, our first instinct is survival. Kill the enemy and render them useless but what will make us eternal is mercy. We all need to get back to that Saehir or all is lost."

Saehir took a deep breath and set to work.

Paul walked into the commissioning gala for the Archangel. The Pelican class troop transport had been returned to Starfleet. Bethany would have her single nacelle stellar cartography vessel restored.

Saehir walked over, "You look beautiful tonight."

Paul looked at Saehir and smiled. Admiral Deveniss walked over and put his clawed hand around her waist, "Care to waltz."

"I thought you would never ask.", the Romulan smiled.

Soon there was a Gorn with fresh General Stars waltzing with a man who likes to wear women's clothing, a Selayan twirling a Romulan and a portly Hierarchy Clanner holding a Betazoid female close to whisper words of love in her ear.

The CO of the entire thing was twirling a Borg disconnect around and the Captain of the decommissioned vessel is busy kissing her Vulcan FEMALE first officer.

This is what we fight for. This is why we do what we do so all this can be possible, so everyone can be free to be who they want, love who they want and know they can do so without persecution.

Posted By:

Commander Saehir Marrus
Station Ops
Reykja wej'veQ
Reykja Penthe
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Love Who You Want
Page 1 of 1