The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Is My Father?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Where Is My Father? Empty
PostSubject: Where Is My Father?   Where Is My Father? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Lavender walked into Station Ops at Starbase 234. She looked at the staff, "Where is my father?"

"Your father accompanied Ambassador Branson back to the Phoenix Colony.", Ambassador T'Ken looked at Lavender.

"That information was classified.", Admiral Montgomery lokoed at the Romulan.

"Why is a shuttle transfer classified?", Lavender looked at Dominic.

Dominic turned and walked from the room. Lavender walked into the ready room and closed the door, "Caitlin are you out there?"

Lavender waited for the T-Rex Operations Officer to respond.

"Go, Lt. Coren.", Caitlin opened the secured channel.

"My father and the Academy Chancellor are returning to the colony. I have been informed that this simple transport is classified. Why is that?", Lavender responded.

Caitlin stood in front of the screen for a long time without responding and finally looked at Coren, "The plan is to capture Branson and end this whole colony mess once and for all. Star Fleet Intelligence would like to end this whole experiment once and for all."

"I am Star Fleet Intelligence. Why was I not informed?", Lavender shouted.

"You can't be trusted, particularly when it comes to Nicole Branson.", Wu responded.

"They are gonna kidnap and kill Branson.", Wu continued.

Lavender slammed the console, "I have to save her."

Wu looked at Lavender, "The attack will occur near H'Atoria."

Lavender disappeared and left Starbase 234 in a fighter. This was going to be her rescue. The shuttle landed on H'Atoria. Two officers boarded the shuttle and took Rear Admiral Eugenio Coren and Chancellor Nicole Branson into custody.

Rear Admiral Coren was stunned and placed on a return shuttle to Starbase 234. Nicole Branson was stripped naked and given to the Klingons. This would be the ultimate revenge for the death of Magenta Coren-Branson. The Klingons would also kill Nicole Branson.

Lavender arrrived in the bunker. Two Klingon guards attacked he. The fight was so brutal. The Klingons tore off her shirt and tried to beat her down. Lavender was on fire with rage and filled with the passion as she broke into the chamber to find Nicole dangling from a chain.

No matter how you slice it, Nicole is always being rescued. She was rescued from a bad job making awards for Admiral Tim Veltkamp and given an advisory job on Sigma Station Alpha. She would soon be working on the colony and building the great academy. She would again be rescued by then Admiral William Hunt and the amazing Phoenix Liberation War. She stood with the real heroes, but she was not one of them. She was the blond who stood against the wall and looked beautiful.

Lavender looked at Nicole. Nicole had never seen this side of her. Lavender was Star Fleet Intelligence in full effect. Her shirt was removed by the fight but she had killed two Klingons -- Not half bad for a Betazoid. Lavender looked at Nicole, "This is a good look for you and a good position..."

Lavender reached her hand up between the legs of her former lover.

"Just get me down, Lavender.", Nicole squirmed at the touch.

Lavender giggled, "On one condition..."

"What?", Nicole screetched.

"You let me do this again later....", Lavender felt the warmth on her fingers.

"What?", Nicole squealed, "Get me down!"

Lavender released the chancellor and the pair headed for Omega Prime. Lavender contacted Admiral Montgomery, "I will not speak of the incident if there is no future comment and no further attempts on my life or the life of Chancellor Branson. I hereby resign my position with Starfleet Intelligence to continue my medical training at the Dr. Leonard McCoy Institute."

"You are no doctor, Lavender, you are a soldier. Killing two Klingons only serves as evidence to this fact.", Dominic looked at Lavender.

"I did that for love.", Lavender responded, "Love is the foundation of the care for another, for medicine. Love is very Betazoid, Admiral."

"Love, Lieutenant.", Dominic responded, "Like we once shared..."

Nicole looked at Lavender. She had no idea the officer who had been her lover had a previous relationship with Admiral Dominic Montgomery.

"Will you live up to the bargain, Dominic or I will inform President Hunt of the plan to kill his former Vice President?", Lavender snapped.

"The Federation has no knowledge of any such attack on a member of its senior staff, Rear Admiral Eugenio Coren or Ambassador Nicole Branson. We were pleased to offer up the services of Lt. Lavender Coren to pilot Ambassador Branson back to the colony. The United Federation of Planets is deeply saddened at the choice of Lt. Coren to abandon her position with Star Fleet Intelligence to continue her medical studies at the Omega Academy. The senior staff at Starbase 234 wish Officer Coren the very best in her future endeavours. Admiral Dominic Montgomery out.", Dominic unhooked the connection.

Lavender looked at Nicole, "I guess we are stuck with each other."

Posted by:

Dr. Lavender Coren
Intern - Dr. Leonard McCoy Institute
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Where Is My Father?
Page 1 of 1