The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Father and A Son

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Father and A Son Empty
PostSubject: A Father and A Son   A Father and A Son EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:37 pm

"Don't do this, Bell. I need Jack here.", Christine looked at the viewer.

"Please, you did not even want Jack. You had to be coaxed into having him. Hell, I practically had to hold you down. I want Jack near me. I lost Bull. I cannot lose Jack.", Bell snarled.

"Look Paris is too far from Betazed. I will not get to see him much. I want to see him.", Christine almost begged the Field Marshal and current senior commander of Starfleet.

"You were supposed to do your time like Vincent, Tan and Deveniss and then you were supposed to come back to me and Jack. It is what we planned.", Christine started to sob as the Romulan side of her Vulcan-Romulan blood showed through.

"Look, this is no longer a request. I have staff. I can take care of Jack. He should be with his father. He should be with his own kind.", Belvedere Brown started pacing near the viewer.

"I will get the Federation involved. I will get Jack.", Bell tapped the button to close the call.

Christine contacted Illyan for help. Illyan was now on top of the world heading the Olive Branch, the coordinated Government of the entire Beta Zeta Sector. She told Illyan what Bell was trying to do.

"There is an old Betazed law. A child cannot be removed from an existing nuclear family. Is there anyone here you have a close connection with? Is there anyone you can have a relationship with?", Illyan asked.

Christine left puzzled. She could have a relationship with General Tanus but she did not want the Gorn anywhere near her ass. She knew what he liked. Who was there? She had alienated everyone with her viceral editorials on leadership and on peoples' character. Who would support her?

Christine walked across the promenade knowing she was about to lose the one thing she never thought she really wanted. She was about to lose her child.

Deveniss walked across the Promenade. He was only up about 4 to 5 hours a day. His Selayan nature made him want to sleep. He looked over and saw the reporter. He gave a half hearted smile.

Christine nodded back. She suddenly had a realization. Deveniss was safe. He already liked the Romulan Saehir Marrus. He would be okay with her look and he slept all the time. He would be the perfect one.

Christine turned around, "Admiral?"

Deveniss turned back. Christine asked the Selayan if he would agree to have a drink with her, strictly off the record.

Christine explained what Bell had warned her about and about Illyan's law. Christine looked at Deveniss, "Will you help me?"

Deveniss looked at her, "Saehir and I have not been close for a long while. It is cold in my bed. I would like the company."

"It is true that Selayans clone. You do not have a sexual appendage.", Christine looked at Deveniss, hoping it was true. This was supposed to be something of convenience.

"It is true.", Deveniss looked at her.

Christine looked at Deveniss, "I will inform General Brown."

Bell was furious. He looked at the old Selayan standing behind Christine, "This is a sham. I will poke holes in this choice and I will get Jack. You people should be ashamed, keeping a father from his son."

Posted By:

Christine T'Nley
Reporter
Observatory Watch Network
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Father and A Son
Page 1 of 1