The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dammit Jim, I'm a Doctor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Dammit Jim, I'm a Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Dammit Jim, I'm a Doctor   Dammit Jim, I'm a Doctor EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:17 pm

"Lassie, you don't know what this would mean for me and perhaps for us.", Nicole begged.

"Nicole, I am on the colony to study medicine. I do not do intelligence anymore.", Lavender snapped in response.

"Look what it almost cost me. I almost killed you. I almost killed the woman I love. I gave up a perfect family in a perfect setting on a paradise for vengeance. That is what intelligence does to people. It makes you untrustworthy, unworthy in general.", Lavender explained.

"You were good at it.", Nicole looked at her girlfriend.

"Good enough to see you lose a leg. Good enough to spill your blood across an operating theatre. That is really good, Nikki.", Lavender groaned. She hated these memories. She hated where they took her. This was her mother talking, not her.

"Do you think you could find Captain Vreenak?", Nicole looked at Lavender bluntly.

"Of course I could.", Lassie snapped back.

"Then why won't you help us?", Nicole looked up with as big of puppy dog eyes as she could give.

"Because it will change me back.", Lavender sat down on the edge of the bed beside Nicole, "And I don't want to go back. Please don't make me go back."

Nicole sat up moving away from the little snuggle, "We have to find the Romulan."

Lavender looked at Nicole. This was their first tiff since she had returned to the colony. Lavender stood up, "I am a doctor now."

The beautiful Betazoid walked from the room.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Fiancee of Dr. Lavender Coren
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Dammit Jim, I'm a Doctor
Page 1 of 1