The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeing the Doctor...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Seeing the Doctor... Empty
PostSubject: Seeing the Doctor...   Seeing the Doctor... EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Aeron looked at Orchid, "You will have to renounce your formal rank to serve her. The Institute is NOT military."

"I understand.", Orchid looked at Aeron.

"Commander Orchid Coren-Lau, welcome to the Dr. Julian Bashir Institute, our aim is to provide care to those who cannot have it, regardless of race, government or approach, the prophets be willing.", the beautiful Bajoran looked at Orchid.

"The prophets be willing.", Orchid repeated as she handed Aeron her pips.

She went into the change room area to get into medical fatigues.

Nicole came in looking for Orchid, "Where is Dr. Lau?"

"She is getting changed.", Aeron offered.

Nicole walked into the change room to see Orchid removing her King's Fleet uniform to become a full time doctor.

She was down to her underwear. Nicole could not help herself. Orchid, in this new body was very beautiful.

"Excuse me.", Nicole stepped back outside.

"You don't have to leave Nikki. You have seen me naked many times before.", Orchid looked up.

"Not like this.", Nicole looked at her new Trill body.

"Ours was a connection of the heart, Nikki. It was not about bodies or fantasy. We were in love.", Orchid looked at Nicole.

"You are a dirty old man, you are not my Orchid.", Nicole grumbled.

"Why did you come then?", Orchid stood up, naked as she slipped into medical fatigues.

"To congratulate you on this. You deserve it. Dr. Lau would be very proud of you.", Nicole looked at Orchid.

"You see Nicole. Dr. Lau is suddenly a separate person.", Orchid looked at Nicole.

Nicole stormed out.

Posted by:

Rear Admiral Nicole Branson
Director of Fleet Services
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Seeing the Doctor...
Page 1 of 1