The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Good Man...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Good Man... Empty
PostSubject: A Good Man...   A Good Man... EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Nicole came to see Samantha. She had heard about her meeting with Commander T'Zohl and with Major Tanus. She looked at Samantha, "This has to be overwhelming for you."

"You don't know the half of it. Star Fleet is splintered into countless subfleets, Omega, Phoenix, Epsilon and now the King's. I don't understand how all this could happen. The Betazoids are prancing around like some sort of benevolent force in the universe. The Bajorans are so afraid of takeover that General Nerah has become a paranoid dictator. John slept with his first officer on two seperate occasions with two different senior officers. Major Tanus is having sex with Betazoids and humans. The universe is all turned upside down.", Samantha confessed.

"Dr. Orchid Coren is a Temporal Experiment gone crazy. Dr. Orchid Coren exists and then does exist. She is dead and then housed with the Lasiter Lau Trill Host", Nicole shared Samantha's bewilderment.

"John provided me with some information on Dr. Lau. He once hosted Dr. Martin Warren, John's brother. Martin was a good man. We shared an experience once.", Samantha looked at Nicole.

"I am not here to judge but what?", Nicole glared at Sam.

"John was always off on the next big thing. I was alone and Martin comforted me. If he is in there with Dr. Lau somewhere, you have the best of all worlds. You have the brilliant mind of Dr. Lasiter Lau, the compassion of Dr. Martin Warren and the warmth of your love, Dr. Orchid Coren. You will have everything you desire.", Samantha observed.

She always seemed to have a keen eye for love. She brought out something very special in Major Tanus. Nicole looked at her and then headed home. She had a lot to think about.

Nicole thought only of Dr. Lasiter Lau, the aged Trill and whether or not it was him who was lusting after her and not Dr. Orchid Coren, her beloved Flower.

Nicole walked into her house, grabbed a glass of wine and walked out back to look at the wonders that were Ephyra. She walked out by the pool to find a guest...

"What are you doing here?", Nicole looked at Orchid.

"We used to be so great together.", Orchid looked at Nicole.

"Not you and I, Dr. Lau. Orchid and I.", Nicole scolded.

"Get your clothes on Doctor.", Nicole ordered.

"We could be good together again, Nikki.", Orchid stood up exposing her breasts, beautiful as they are to Nicole.

Nicole could not help but check them out. Orchid could see that she was looking. She smiled and brushed by Nicole making sure that her breasts rubbed against Nicole.

Posted by:

Rear Admiral Nicole Branson
Director of Fleet Services
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Good Man...
Page 1 of 1