The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twice As Good

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Twice As Good Empty
PostSubject: Twice As Good   Twice As Good EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:26 pm

Vincent went for supper with Gowen Garak. He had purchased the Cardassian hybrid during the Ishka auction but the pair never connected. He wanted to have someone to be his companion. He had never felt any closeness like he had enjoyed with Elora Vasa. He longed for the closeness he shared with her.

He was very jealous of Nicole Branson. Despite the loss of Colby Vasa, she had been able to enjoy a string of relationships, her children and even a happy home life.

It is every college boys dream to have two women at once. Boys talk about. Boys write personal logs bragging about it. Vincent used to be like them, oh so long ago. His Academy days and puberty dreams were long gone.

Vincent walked into his office on the Observatory.

"Arexa, please leave my office. I have told you that your approach is inappropriate.", Vincent scolded.

"Admiral, I have no desire to improve my standing in the Fleet or my academic performance, I simply have a crush on a man I respect and admire.", Arexa looked up, making no move to leave.

Arexa slowly turned her body around to expose her underwear-less lower body. Vincent gasped at the sight of two sets of genatalia facing towards him.

"See something you like, Admiral.", Arexa teased.

Vincent was taken back to his college dreams of two women at once. He should have left. It would have been the right thing to do. He could not help himself.

Soon Arexa was moaning with joy as Vincent fulfilled his fantasy of in one vagina, out and in another. Vincent grabbed across the wide hips. It was better than amazing.

Arexa called out, "Don't come inside."

Vincent understood. He was already wondering how he was going to explain to the straight laced Viceroy family that his new girlfriend was so young... And had three legs.

Posted By

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Twice As Good
Page 1 of 1