The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Than Good Enough

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

More Than Good Enough Empty
PostSubject: More Than Good Enough   More Than Good Enough EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 2:29 pm

When Dr. Xact Tchilack left for 2396, it was only a matter of time before Tegora Vasa followed. Despite the fact that Xact would return to his Edosian hybrid form, Tegora loved him and they had worked so closely on the Sao Gabriel Wormhole Mapping project.

With the Betazoid Alliance returning to prominence, there was a need for the prominent Betazoid families to return home. Summer Vasa sat down with Admiral Tan. In a rainstorm of tears, she begged the Hierarchy Clanner to join her in command of the Corinthians Station group.

Tan explained that his place was with the King's. They shared a good cry as Summer explained that the Vasa family would control the whole network of stations. Summer was given a second chance at life. She wasn't about to give that up.

Tan was in his office now worried about his humanized appearance. He enjoyed running the hospital and had become very good at managing the budgets and the doctors. He had saved the King's County Medical Center in Brooklyn with his keen eye for meticulous details. His service here in Camelot was essential because of the low budget the health care Center had.

By last coffee break, everyone knew that Summer had left the Admiral. Everyone loved Tan and his gentle nature. They could not believe she left him. Many were pissed off. He had made the temporal arrangements to make her live again. She owed him.

Tan walked back to the trailer park. He smiled at his neighbors. He waved at the cops as they drove by. He entered his trailer, opening the fridge and grabbing a glass of wine.

He walked down the hallway to his bedroom. He turned to see Dr. Skylight Greene sitting on his bed.

Tan looked at her, "Dr. Greene, what are you doing?"

"Admiral, I heard you have a broken heart. I am here to help you.", Skye dropped her top exposing her breasts.

"Doctor, I thought you were with Tania Branson.", Tan looked puzzled.

"Tania and I are just old friends. We were just messing around. We are not in love.", Skye explained.

"I am male.", Tan's naïveté showed through as he stated the obvious.

"I know... And a handsome one at that.", Skye smiled.

"Admiral, the King's Fleet has always been about acceptance. This means we find love where our heart takes us regardless of gender, race or even species. You are a great man who has allowed me to pursue my passion of helping people. I am not an administrator. I am a doctor. It is why I left Starfleet. It is why someone like you is so important. You do the little things. I want to be one of those little things.", Skye unsnapped the buckle on her g-string.

"Doctor, I am a bit slow. I know that. I only do what I am told. I run the hospital according to the rules of business and accounting. I am not smart. I am a Hierarchy Clan Caste Member.", Tan explained, "I am too stupid to be with you. You are a brilliant Doctor who saves lives. I am a doer who follows the rules.", Tan looked at the floor.

Skye took his hand and placed it on her private parts, "You are my hero for saving the hospital. I wanna be your hero by allowing up you to maintain your VHS human form."

Tan removed his pants and got on top of the Doctor. She directed his manhood inside her human body. Tan and Summer had made love when she first came back and sometimes since. He knew how it worked. He started thrusting in and out of the Doctor.

Skye rolled him onto his back. She mounted Tan and started bouncing on the naive male. She looked at Tan, "I want you to know that I want this too. I am not just doing this to maintain your humanity or for the hospital. I think you are a good man."

Tan looked at her, "I hope that I am good enough for you."

Skye started bouncing a little faster, "You are more than good enough."

Posted by:

Dr. Skylight Greene
Chief Medical Officer
Camelot Health Care Center
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

More Than Good Enough
Page 1 of 1