The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Good F***!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Good F***!! Empty
PostSubject: A Good F***!!   A Good F***!! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:36 pm

"What she really needs is a good f***?", Monica frowned as she looked at the letter from Governor T'Ken professing academic misconduct over the Technical Degree awarded to Lt. Commander Monica Pan'Taar.

"You might be onto something there.", Nicole turned looking at Monica.

"What? I was being sarcastic.", Monica frowned.

"I am not. She has been pining for me every since she got here.", Nicole looked at her beautiful Tellarite girlfriend.

"How is she gonna get laid? The only person she lets get close to her is Colonel Nessa Mane, her Marine bodyguard.", Monica observed.

"Then she has to be the one.", Nicole smiled.

"Nessa, come on!! She is a Caitian who is an old school warrior. He'll she often appears in public not wearing pants for god's sake.", Monica was not having any fun with Nicole's word play.

"I will speak to Nessa.", Nicole offered.

"Branson, you are an idiot. This will never work.", Monica complained.

"Hey, Moanie, I talked you out of your clothes, didn't I?", Nikki giggled.

Monica pulled her collar up. She felt oddly violated by the words.

Nicole met with the Marine Security Detail Department Head Colonel Nessa Mane. She explained the dilemma and Governor T'Ken's longing and sexual state. She asked Nessa if she would at least be interested. Nessa just frowned and said she would think about it.

T'Ken addressed Admiral Illyan Coren and his entourage out to inspect Monarch Station. Illyan was not overly thrilled and complained about the Grand Monarch construction.

Nessa and T'Ken walked into the Ready Room on the station, "F**king Betazoid, how is that my fault.", T'Ken muttered.

"No doubt.", Nessa conferred.

She had never even spoke to T'Ken. Hell she rarely spoke to anyone. The affirmation opened the flood gates. T'Ken vented to the Caitian. She complained about Branson, Viceroy and everyone. She grumbled about Saehir Marrus having a relationship when she could not have one.

"Governor, I know what you need.", Nessa offered.

"What's that?', the Romulan looked at the Caitian.

"A good f**k...", Nessa laid on the Romulan.

Isn't it amazing... Monica was so right...

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Secretary of State
Camelot
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Good F***!!
Page 1 of 1