The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Are So Good To Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

You Are So Good To Me Empty
PostSubject: You Are So Good To Me   You Are So Good To Me EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:34 pm

"Where is Commander Keystone?", John walked onto the bridge.

Sympathy turned around, "She is taking some personal time."

"There are rumors of Romulan traffic and other bizarre traffic in the region. We need the senior command on the bridge.", John grumbled.

John headed down to the holo decks. He was looking for his first officer. He found Dawn standing at a picnic on the holo deck. The T'Waakian hybrid, famous for the strength provided by her burrow DNA, was basking in the sun when John arrived.

She looked over at the a Captain as John sternly ordered clarification, "What the hell are you doing down here?"

"I know that hormones make the more animalistic traits more prevalent. I know your own personal struggles with Peter and the Aquarian or Paul and the Gorn. I thought I would give you some space while the hormones subside.", Dawn tried to explain.

John looked at his beautiful first officer, "Ambassador Hulanen tells me that the best way to get the hormones to subside is to use the up."

"I need my first officer on the bridge, not down here so how do I get you out of those shorts?", John grabbed her hips.

Dawn kissed John, "You are so good to me."

Posted By:

Captain John Warren
Commanding Officer
USS Quasar Quest
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

You Are So Good To Me
Page 1 of 1