The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awaiting her Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Awaiting her Love Empty
PostSubject: Awaiting her Love   Awaiting her Love EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:26 pm

Nicole helped Libby get the kids off before heading off to the Colony Complex. The Tug Drop had created a big furore in the colony because of Vincent's falling out with Whisper Coren. Vincent had ordered the reassignment of Admiral Tan to command the Observatory and to serve as his senior tactical advisor.

The action seemed simple enough but when Tan went to Summer, she was not thrilled with returning to the scrutiny of the King's Fleet and Medara. She liked the freedom of the Monument and reporting to Darona and Admiral Laree. Their relationship had already been strained by her siding with the Betazoid Alliance previously. Tan informed her that he was leaving. She scolded him that he would miss her companionship.

During his work on the Monument, Admiral Tan had worked very closely with Darona Governor and Medara exile Acalyn Azoone. The pair had become very close. Tan could not leave without going to the surface to see the Governor. Acalyn started to cry when she learned that the lovable Tan was leaving. She walked up and held him very tight. After her failed relationship with Nicole Branson, she had been so alone. Tan had become her lovely teddy bear. He had held her while she cried. He had listened when she had no one. Tellarites are supposed to be tough. Acalyn then offered the unthinkable, "Whatever if I left with you."

Tan looked at her, "What would become of Darona? What would become of the Tellarite population?"

Acalyn flatly announced, "I don't care."

Acalyn Azoone betrayed her mother and her father. She had established herself as a regional Governor. She represented the Tellarite population. She had become more successful than her earlier arriving sisters Fauna and Farrah. She had it all and she gave it up to follow a Hierarchy exile to the Observatory. They were furious. Acalyn did not care.

Nicole had a hard time breaking the news to Libby. She would now be working with Acalyn and the pair had a previous relationship. Acalyn would serve in Station Ops aboard the Observatory and would serve as Admiral Tan's aide. Libby was scared. She had hurt Nicole before... Four previous times...

Nicole spent the day dealing with the reassignment paperwork and the news that Maple Coren would become the Governor of Darona once again skewing the votes at the Olive Branch. Already Illyan and Elizabeth could counteract actions from the colony but with a third Betazoid, it had become a bit of a farce. It was a very tough day for Nicole.

She came home and was a little puzzled with no sound from the children. Where were the kids? She walked into the living room to see Libby sitting on the edge of the stool.

Libby looked at Nicole, "I wanted you to see what you were giving up if you chose Acalyn."

Libby unsnapped the bottom of the bodysuit, "I love you, Nikki. I don't want to ever lose you."

Nicole could not believe her good fortune. What a greeting.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Medara
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Awaiting her Love
Page 1 of 1