The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Bad Wolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Big Bad Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Big Bad Wolf   Big Bad Wolf EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:05 pm

The Powers family has played a grand part in these colonists history. Cleveland brought the Antican name to the colonies in the custody hearing for Brenna Montgomery. The name was at first infamous.

The heroism fighting the Borg at Antican B7 restored the family honor and established the Powers family marine heritage. Just as the Todd family of Earth, the Powers clan has been an essential part of Antican marine power. For all the credit given to General Belvedere Brown, the Powers family has been a symbol of the Dogs of War as well.

The delicate balance of infamy and heroism continues today. Catherine Powers restored the dark name by breaking up Cheistine T'Nley and Belvedere Brown. Though Bell and Catherine are now a happy couple and often appear at the gala events in all their regal glory, the couples origins including the birth of a pup are very hard to digest.

Clinton Power's service has also restored the heroism for which his family is known. Rather fighting the Klingons, Cardassians or the Andorian Armada, he has been a hero. Clinton is a fine gentleman.

Christine came home from the RBC offices to find a gorgeous red cloak and a picnic basket and an invitation to a picnic. Christine loved the metaphor - a reference to the Earth children's story. She giggled. She truly hoped that a great woodman would not show up. She may be the first red riding hood who wanted to be eaten by the big bad wolf.

Christine thought this was supposed to be a romantic role play. She never expected to be met with a question - The Question.

Clinton Powers got down on both knees, "Christine T'Nley, will you marry me?"

Christine started to cry turning away, "But what about Jak? What about Bell?"

"I promise to take care of Jakarta as my own and I have always pledged my loyalty to General Brown. Now I am asking you to make a pledge to me.", Clinton looked at Christine.

Christine helped hi to his feet, 'Clinton Powers, I would be honoured to be your wife."

Clinton picked her up, "Now what's this I hear about you wanting to be eaten by the big bad wolf."

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Fiancée of Clinton Powers
Camelot, Reykja Penthe
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Big Bad Wolf
Page 1 of 1