The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wolf and A Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Wolf and A Dragon Empty
PostSubject: A Wolf and A Dragon   A Wolf and A Dragon EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:35 pm

Wolf was instructed by President Laree to come to Camelot to observe the proceedings as a senior advisor to the President of the United Federation of Planets. Admiral Faulkner had a promising career as the Flight Commander of Federation One. This is the most important diplomatic vessel in the known worlds.

The Federation has a vested interest in the maintenance of the KFIA. The use of the observatory as a tool to monitor both the Klingon and Romulan activities in and around the Beta Penthe Sector is a valuable asset and has already led to improved ship movements.

Wolf was walking down the hallway when he saw T'Zohl and John walking towards the briefing room. He had not seen T'Zohl since she left the diplomatic flagship to return to the Quasar Quest. There has always been something about the Quest. She is not just a ship, she is a home. Wolf could not believe how beautiful his former Vulcan lover looked. He knew that she had had a relationship with Lieutenant Colonel Drag of Gorn. The powerful Gorn had been very boisterous about sharing images of him bending the Vulcan over and showing off his prowess as a lover.

In the beginning, the photos met little or nothing to Admiral Faulkner. He had everything his father wanted for him. He had position and power but he had these things alone. He had been offered a sexual relationship openly by Cicero Veri and in secret by Richard Madison. Wolf just did not swing that way. He rebuffed both gentlemen. He was content to be an Admiral, to be part of the service to President Alexander Laree and his amazing first lady Hulanen Laree.

Seeing T'Zohl changed that in him. He had different thoughts. He followed her into the briefing. He watched as the Romulans and Mayor T'Arren Suran presented their arguments surrounding the use of an intelligence unit to violate the territorial sanctity of the Romulan Star Empire. The presentation was laughable. The Romulan ships are massive compared to virtually everything in the region. To listen to T'Arren, you would think that the King's Fleet was in possession of the most dangerous weapon in the universe.

T'Zohl could not take it anymore and she went out of the room. Admiral Faulkner walked out as well. Wolf looked at T'Zohl, "You look beautiful. The Gorn must be treating you right."

"He will do.", the Vulcan emotionlessly responded.

"I am told that their anger and prowess on the battlefield are because of certain inadequacies.", Wolf causally commented.

"He handles himself well.", the Vulcan looked back towards to the court room.

"As good as me.", Wolf finally outright flirted with the Vulcan.

"You are an Admiral in the United Federation of Planets. You have responsibilities and duties.", Commander T'Zohl looked at Wolf.

"I have tried to do things your way, the Vulcan way. I have tried to live without love and live for duty. I have achieved rank and power. These things are most logical but they leave the spirit empty and alone. I am a human, T'Zohl. I do not want logic, rank and power.", Wolf observed.

"What do you want, Admiral?", T'Zohl looked at Wolf.

"I want love.", Wolf bluntly announced.

"Love is not what it is cracked up to be. Look at the pain it causes. Look at what has happened to Captain S'Nii. She embraced emotion and Commander Lindsay Viceroy's death caused her such pain.", T'Zohl observed her Vulcan student's struggles.

"Pain is part of love, that much is for certain but loneliness is a pain for worse. Tis better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all.", Wolf tried to be poetic.

"I prefer logic. I prefer to surround myself with security.", T'Zohl emotionlessly responded.

"A large Gorn is certainly security. Sending me away. That was logical.", Wolf grabbed her hips and pulled her close.

T'Zohl tried to pull away. Wolf looked at her, "You know you want it."

T'Zohl walked back into the courtroom. It was better to watch T'Arren spew lies than to deal with her emotions.

Wolf waited until after the day's hearings to ask permission from Captain Warren to go to the Quest to see some old friends. Wolf was the Admiral. He could simply go. Anyone who has ever served under John Warren, the Captain will always see him of the commanding officer.

Wolf was wandering the corridors of the Quest when he saw a single finger wave through the sliding doors. Wolf walked over and opened the doors to find a special guest with an even more special request.

Drag came up to the quarters of the Flight Commander. He opened the door to see Commander T'Zohl in the arms of Wolf Faulkner. The look on the Gorn's face was horrifying. The Wolf and the Dragon are going to have to meet sometime.

Posted by:

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Flight Commander
USS Quasar Quest
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Wolf and A Dragon
Page 1 of 1