The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Love We Share

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Love We Share Empty
PostSubject: The Love We Share   The Love We Share EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:01 am

"She is such a freak!", Vincent shouted at Monday.

"She is your niece and your charge. This is a war against nature. No humanoids have ever survived out here. In war, it is so difficult to find love here or anywhere for that matter.", Monday snapped back, knowing Vincent was reading the logs of Victoria Viceroy.

"How dare you take her side?!", Vincent grabbed his PADDs and stormed from the room. He was furious with Victoria and Click but took it out on his new younger girlfriend.

Vincent went down to the fighter bay. He saw members of the unit sitting with each some on each other's lap. They wee a unit. They were friends and in some cases more than friends.

Vincent had come down there to blast Victoria for her logs but he was the one who had to learn something.

Vincent went back up to the quarters he shared with Ambassador Monday Coren, his much younger lover. He learned that she had gone to the holo deck.

Monday sat on the stoop. She had given up a lot to be with Vincent. She thought it had ended when she sided with Victoria. She looked up. Vincent gave a half smile.

Monday looked at Vincent, "My uncle does not care for our relationship either."

"It's because he has not seen the love we share.", Vincent was thinking about his observations in the fighter bay.

Monday took his hand.

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Love We Share
Page 1 of 1