The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feasting on Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Feasting on Life Empty
PostSubject: Feasting on Life   Feasting on Life EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 6:38 pm

Nicole had scoffed when Bella had bared her pantie-less hip in Station Ops aboard the wej'veQ having just returned from Tellar Prime dealing with the Antarian Accelarant trade. Nicole told Bella that she was not interested in returning to the politics of the Tellarites. Bella told Nicole that she would not quit taking a page out of Monica Montgomery's playbook.

Bella sent Nicole a picture she had taken in the med lab of the Reykja wej'veQ. Bella commented that while Nicole appeared youthful and vibrant, Skye looked like an old school marm. Nicole looked at the picture closely.

Nicole was upset that Bella had questioned her relationship with her mentor. Skye had taken Nicole under her wing and helped the civilian become useful again as a doctor. Nicole owed her. The trouble for Nicole is that is how the sex appeared; like repaying a debt. Nicole was not exhilarated by their relationship. She was comfortable.

Nicole was in Leo's alone. Skye had returned to the surface for her surgical rotation. The Klingon Civil War and now the Romulan Guerrilla attacks kept the bodies coming.

Bella knew Nicole was in there. This was her chance. This was her last play. She had to go for it. She simply walked in, one breast exposed in a sheer shirt and nothing else.

Nicole gasped as the nearly naked Pan'Taar looked at her, "See anything you like?"

Nicole grabbed the table cloth and whisked Bella into the hallway, "What were you thinking, I am the new damn executive officer here? I could lose my job."

"I need you to know the lengths I will go to win you back.", Bella looked at Nicole.

Nicole's heart was racing fearing for her job and her relationship with Skye. She was so excited. She pushed Bella into a corridor weapons closet and kissed her deeply on the mouth. This is what feeling alive felt like. She was not comfortable and simply repaying a debt, she was taking a chance. She was alive.

Bella kissed her back hard. Bella did not just treasure and respect Nicole as Skye does. She wanted Nicole... Bad!

Nicole knew it was a mistake and dangerous but Bella was already naked from the waist down. Nicole could not help but touch her former lover. She pushed Bella against the cold steel of the closet and disappeared between her legs. Nicole was alive again.

She knew that Deveniss would be summoning her soon but she did not care. She was feasting on life.

Posted by:

Commander Nicole Branson
Executive Officer
Reykja wej'veQ
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Feasting on Life
Page 1 of 1