The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laughter In Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Laughter In Life Empty
PostSubject: Laughter In Life   Laughter In Life EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:25 pm

Nicole and Trudi sat in the mess hall of the Veng cha'paj. The fallen station lays half listed in the snow covered remnant of Reykja Penthe known as Penthe Gwenievere. The gift and the mayor were conversing about Trudi's assignment to the colony.

Trudi made the explanation very clear. If she is sent home, she will be killed. Nicole had continued to care for Gertrude Pan'Taar. The ladies were actually smiling. It had been a long time. Nicole had not smiled in a long time. She lost her children; Brenna for a third time. Trudi had been a sex slave. She had endured unspeakable acts. She too had not smiled in a long time.

Bella walked into the mess hall. As the Tellarite ambassador, she had been meeting with General Belvedere Brown discussing security for personnel loading the Klingon Wave Dilithium.

She looked at the pair, "Oh, isn't that special?"

Nicole nodded at the former Governor of Reykja Penthe and her recent love. Bella looked at Nicole, "It is wonderful for you to take a sex slave."

Bella glared at the runt of the Pan'Taar litter. Nicole looked at Trudi, "She is becoming something far better."

"Please Nikki, you have not loved a Tellarite since the death of Dr. Peneleaus Prang'Laar. You love the idea of having sex with an alien. You love the feel of the twitchy little snout of a anthropomorphized Tellarite but you cannot love one of us. We are just part of your persona now. You use us to help further your image as an open minded civil leader and to provide the perfect picture of your stupid vision of a home for all. Run Trudi run!", Bella lectured her sister.

Trudi looked at Bella, "You know I cannot."

Trudi looked at Nicole. There was significant change in the tone of her look. She felt like a sex slave again. Nicole glared at Bella. The damage had been done.

Nicole went up to station ops. She was still dealing with room orientation problems on multiple decks. The fall, though amazingly well handled by Sympathy Ford, had slammed some of the rooms in the cha'paj and left them very crooked.

She returned the quarters she shared with Gertrude Pan'Taar only to find Trudi walking around naked. Nicole asked her what she was doing.

"I know my role. I am your slave. I am just makes nag it easier for you to disrobe me she the desire arise. I have been hurt by previous users tearing the clothes from my body.", Trudi responded.

"I would never do that.", Nicole scoffed.

"Others have been nice to me at first as well too.", Trudi responded.

Trudi had replicated some bales and placed them against the outside wall of the fallen station to create a barrier against the cold until all systems could be restored. Nicole was impressed by the low tech decision. She tried to compliment Trudi.

"I know now that humans view Tellarites as inferior and interpret our appearance as remnants of a porcine origin of the species. We are pigs. Using bales comes natural to us farm animals." Trudi mocked.

Nicole looked at the gorgeous Tellarite and finally grabbed her cute ass, burying her face between her legs. Trudi cooed, "Access granted, your honour."

Trudi grabbed the ladder as she became more excited. She gasped for breath, "I am to be here for you Madame Mayor."

Nicole kept going. Trudi gasped, "Oh my god!"

She slowly slinked down the ladder in an exhausted heap. Trudi looked at Nicole, "Why did you do that?"

"Because I am your sex slave.", Nicole offered her hand.

Trudi pulled her to the floor and hugged her, "You Realize I expect you to parade around here naked so I have ease of access."

Nicole burst out laughing.

"What? You think I am joking?", Trudi started tickling Nicole, unbuttoning her shirt before suckling on her breast.

The girls giggled on the floor. It had been too long since there had been laughter in either life.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Mayor
Veng cha'paj
Penthe Gwenievere
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Laughter In Life
Page 1 of 1