The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Branson Beauty Works

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

How Branson Beauty Works Empty
PostSubject: How Branson Beauty Works   How Branson Beauty Works EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:42 pm

Acrylos could not believe how primitive even cellular technology was in the year 2016. Within a few hours he was listening in on any and all conversations in the city of Brooklyn. He had written a subroutine to monitor for traffic with words surrounding the Tanmesad body discovery. Someone was talking about it.

He was pretty proud of himself as he grabbed some specialty coffee and headed for his house in Brooklyn. He walked up the stairs to find Giselle laying on the swing.

Acrylos looked at her Caitian feet and gasped, "Jesus Christ, what if someone sees you!?"

Giselle looked at Acrylos, "Toni says we can work with it and I can stay. I can work on cars. I can wear work boots and I can tuck my tail into my jeans. I came here for you."

Acrylos took Giselle inside. He brewed that specialty coffee and sat down to confess his betrayal with Phaser Phanell. The Bajoran confessed to cheating believing that Giselle had stayed in 2396. Giselle looked at the Bajoran, "Do you love her?"

"I just met her.", Ace responded.

"Do you love me?", Giselle asked.

Acrylos remembered being alone in 2396 and finding Giselle when no one else was even interested.

"I think I love you.", Acrylos looked at his Caitian mate.

"You think or you know?", Giselle got up to leave.

Acrylos let her take a couple of steps and then grabbed her arm, "Wait! I love you."

"But what about your catlike features?", Acrylos asked Giselle.

"You know how Branson Beauty works, right?", Giselle giggled.

Acrylos laughed, "I sure do."

Posted by:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
IT Support
King's County PD
Brooklyn, NY
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

How Branson Beauty Works
Page 1 of 1