The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Nobody loves me...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Nobody loves me... Empty
PostSubject: Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Nobody loves me...   Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Nobody loves me... EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Nicole had spent the day dealing with the fallout from the Viceroy Action. She had been grilled by the media to the point that she broke down into tears as to whether or not the civilian government had been made aware of plans by the military to take back the Omega Sands. She had dyed her hair back blond hoping that it would help her appearance. It did not. It only made her look more incompetent. She finally had to break down and say that Vincent acted alone without authorization. She announced that a formal investigation had been conducted but no charges would be laid.

Brigadier General William Russo, the Judge Advocate General resigned over the decision not to prosecute Commodore Viceroy. Nicole spent the morning dealing with the fall out from his resignation as well. Star Fleet and Phoenix Fleet Operations were not too pleased that the civilian government did not support the decision to prosecute Vincent Viceroy. Nicole flat out told the military complex that the colony was not interested in any more trials. Commodore Viceroy identified Vulcan control of the Omega Sands as a threat to peace and dealt with the threat. This was his job. Nicole watched as the office of the Judge Advocate General in both Fleets closed their screens without a word. She had been hung up on.

Nicole successfully negotiated United Federation of Planets Observers to promptly come to the Vulcan Migrant settlement to help with the allowance for the migrants to return to their slave ship and return home. Nicole gave a grand speech about grand speech about asylum, about opportunity and about citizenship in the Phoenix Colony. She was promptly shot down. The migrants could speak very little Federation standard but Nicole knew the one phrase well, "We just want to go home."

The United Federation of Planets warned Nicole about citizenship offers and chastised her for making the offer anyway. These migrants were not part of the agreement with William Hunt to have a protected territory within original UFP territories. Nicole had already been yelled at by the media and by the office of the Judge Advocate General so getting a lecture from the United Federation of Planets Refugee Council was an appropriate end to her day.

Nicole's eyes were red from crying when she got home to Little Lakaria. William had told her to build a mansion. She had refused. She lived amongst the people. She lived with the Cardassians in original colonist housing. She was walking up to the house when one of the Cardassian children came running up. Nicole looked down. The child looked up, "Would you ever let the Phoenix Defence League force us out too?"

Nicole frowned. Children say the most innocent thing. She rubbed his hair, "No, silly. I live here too."

The little boy looked up and smiled. He said one word, "Good."

To Nicole, he said a hundred words. She entered the house. Brenna came running up and gave her a hug.

"I saw you on the viewer. You were crying. Maybe you just need a hug.", Brenna held her mother around the thighs. She had no idea how wonderful that made Nicole feel.

Magenta came out of the kitchen. Nicole looked at her, "Nobody loves me."

Magenta snapped back, "I can see why."

Nicole did not find it funny. She stood there sucking on her bottom lip trying to keep from crying. Magenta walked forward, "Oh sweetie, I was only joking."

"I'm an idiot.", Nicole hugged Magenta.

"You're not an idiot, Nikki. It just your way.", Magenta put her hands onto Nicole's butt, "And baby, I love your way."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Wife of Magenta Coren-Branson
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Nobody loves me...
Page 1 of 1