The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Magical Skye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Magical Skye Empty
PostSubject: Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Magical Skye   Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Magical Skye EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Nicole, what are we?", Skye asked as the pair walked into the hospital cafeteria.

"I don't know. Ex-es maybe. Rekindled lovers. Or just passing time during a crisis; looking for comfort.", Nicole shrugged.

"Is it the emotion of the crisis that put us together?", Skye asked.

"I don't know.", Nicole shrugged.

"What about Magenta?", Skye asked.

"There is no Magenta. She went to Betazed with her parents. The crisis exposed them for who they were.", Nicole snapped.

Skye smiled, "You were together for a long time."

"I think part of me saw her as close to Orchid. We had a great time, but we have drifted apart.", Nicole explained.

Skye looked at Nicole, "Are you staying at your house tonight?"

"Yes, the Marines have secured the cities. There is still a Vidiian threat but it is controlled especially with the air superiority restored and with the Klingon Alliance confirmed.", Nicole smiled.

"I will miss you.", Skye responded.

"You don't have to... You are welcome to stay over.", Nicole wishfully enticed Skye.

"I will see. I need to evaluate this for us. I need to know who we are.", Skye responded.

Nicole went home. Brenna was there with the HNH (Home Nanny Hologram). Nicole was still impressed with the Acrylos Teero invention. Brenna looked up at her mother, "Can I go back to school tomorrow?"

"Yes, Sweetie, on Monday, life will return to normal.", Nicole smiled.

"Will momma Magenta come back?", Brenna asked.

"I don't think so. She was embarrassed by the whole incident. I don't think she will come back.", Nicole frowned.

"She was looking for an excuse to leave us, Brenna.", Nicole rubbed her head.

"Its always been you and me against the world.", Brenna smiled, showing the maturity way beyond her years.

Nicole kissed her forehead, "Against the whole universe."

"Brenna would you be upset if another woman started coming around?", Nicole asked.

"Like who?", Brenna retorted.

"How about Dr. Greene?", Nicole inquired.

"I like her a lot.", Brenna remembered being treated when she was first released from the Salarian experiments.

"Good.", Nicole smiled.

Brenna headed up to bed.

Nicole waited until 11:00 pm. She thought that Dr. Greene was not coming. She was ready for bed when a knock came.

Nicole went to the door. Skye looked at Nicole, "I don't know what we are doing? I think that I hate you for what happened with the role of Governor. I think that I love you for everything that went on in the last week. I think that you are a hero for putting your life on the line for the colony but a fool for the Phoenix Plague."

Nicole took her finger and pressed it to Skye's lips, "Shhhhh!"

"Dr. Greene, I have a prescription for what ails you...", Nicole licked her lips.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Vice President Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Magical Skye
Page 1 of 1