The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Leave You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Never Leave You Empty
PostSubject: Never Leave You   Never Leave You EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 2:38 pm

Franklin had always been chubby. In his role as a regional Don in the Family Stone, his portly build served him well. He just looked like a mobster. As a Caitian mercenary, his portly build served him well as a chubby pilot.

Fellow fighters came to fear the sight of Fluffy the Cat. Franklin had been given the opportunity to partake in Branson Beauty when he first came to the King's as a mercenary. He was not sure he was staying and declined.

After the death of Paul Warren, his depression made his weight worse and he even gathered additional girth. Franklin was not just portly like Tan, he had become obese. Franklin had given up. He had tried and failed to start a relationship with Patrick Hatherton. He had nothing.

It took a while but Patrick slowly came around to a relationship with the big cat. Franklin had killed Paul. He knew it. He drank to forget. He ate to forget. Patrick still took him back; partly because Patrick was not that great a catch either. He was a mechanic who liked to dress in women's clothing in his off hours. He was not attractive to gay males nor straight females. He was just plain weird.

Sometimes weird is what it takes. The colonies of the King's Fleet have always preached the need to be all inclusive. Patrick and Franklin had enjoyed a fabulous lovemaking session last week. Franklin was reborn in that session. He went to see Dr. Skylight Greene about her earlier offer. He was finally ready to be skinny again.

Branson Beauty has been used to help races appear more humanoid. The eugenics approach used by the Tellarites as an example has been roundly criticized for abandoning the traditional appearance. Branson Beauty has been predominantly used by females as well but the youthful appearance of the nearly 65 year old Vincent Viceroy proves it can work for a male as well. Franklin left the ropyaH Qach looking trim and svelte. He was finally able to have a positive self image.

The handsome Caitian went looking for his human mate. Colonel Patrick Hatherton was not at his post. The shuttle mechanics said that Patrick had gone over to the Academy to work out.

Franklin went over to see the human male.

Patrick was jogging in a black bikini track suit with white trim. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. Franklin smiled, "You look great."

"I have to stay in shape for my man. He may look elsewhere now that he can.", Patrick smiled.

"Gorgeous, you put up with me when I was a fat slob falling all over you. I will always respect and love you for that. I will never leave you.", Franklin kissed her.

Posted by:

Major Franklin Stone
Fighter Pilot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Never Leave You
Page 1 of 1