The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shield No More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Shield No More Empty
PostSubject: Shield No More   Shield No More EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:07 pm

Thua'ra looked out the viewer. He had just got the word from Vash The Cardassian Government will no longer support the older models of the Galor Class. This means the Tanmesad will eventually not be flight worthy. Vash has asked Varno to scuttle the ship.

Varno was very sad. It was like asking Kirk to scuttle the Enterprise.

Anora came in with Galley. They looked at Varno, "What about a retrofit?"

Varno looked sternly at his Bajoran lover and Caitian friend, "There is no support for a Galor refit."

"As a ship but not as an orbital restaurant and Cardassian and Hebetian historical museum.", Galley offered.

"This ship has a legendary history and you would muzzle it and turn it into a monument. I think not.", the Cardassian complianed.

Varno looked at the orange hue in the distance. The Tanmesad story should be kept alive. The ship played a large part in the establishment of the Hebetian Republic.

Could he be a host, a curator and a speaker after his career of deceit and switching sides.

Varno went to see Jess, "Do you think we can do it?"

Jess gave a big smile, "She needs to be kept alive. I would do anything to be a part of that."

Jess thought of her first time on the Tanmesad. She was a lost soul who had washed out of the flight command. Without this great ship, she would have been nothing. She owed the Tanmesad more than it owed her.

Varno smiled, "I will inform General Teero of our needs."

Jess hugged the Cardassian, "I love you."

Posted by

Jessamine Leo
Hostess
USS /CGV Tanmesad
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Written by Christine T'Nley based on requested from Vash Enranet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Shield No More